Unicycle Video Website

I made a website where you can share unicycling videos. I want it to be a large archive of unicycling videos, kind of like skatevideosite.
It’s still very buggy, especially the search function, but it’s just about functional.
Please post any unicycling videos you enjoy on the site, I think it’ll be really cool to have a resource for unicyclists to be able to watch videos and gain inspiration from.
https://rayv10.wixstudio.io/unicyclevideo

1 Like

Can you only link to video content at online video providers like youtube, or can you also host videos? The reason for my question is the unicyclist multimedia archive by @leo which has been offline for a few years now. It would be really nice to bring those videos (especially the freestyle tricks) back online somehow.

1 Like

Currently, it can only link to other video providers but I can easily make it host videos. I might need some funding if I host lots of videos though.

Cool concept! It’s an honor to be included on there with some of my favorite riders. Can’t wait to see this website fully functional.

1 Like