For sale: 2008 Rick Hunter 20" wheel steel frame unicycle 48h UDC hub

Hi folks, I would like to offer for sale my lovely 20" wheel unicycle by Rick Hunter, the now-inactive Santa Cruz area bicycle and unicycle frame builder. Rick doesn’t build frames any more but occasionally sells bicycle stems on his web site (huntercycles dot bigcartel dot com).

This unicycle has 40mm bearing holders and is designed for the UDC square taper hub. A very nicely handmade steel frame. 2008 was a bit before the introduction of splined hubs/cranks with the 42mm bearing holder standard.

The unicycle is from 2008 and saw very light indoor use and otherwise has lived more than the last decade in indoor dry storage. I love it but am not unicycling these days.

Velocity Psycho 48h rim, UDC 48h square taper hub, Sugino 165mm unicycle crank arms, MKS pedals, Fly Ruben tire, Kris Holm unicycle seat post, Nimbus seat. The frame takes a 26.8mm seat post so there is an adapter shim 26.8mm >> 25.4mm for the 25.4mm seatpost. Set up for me as a 5’11" person.

$250 shipped via USPS Ground to addresses in the continental/contiguous 48 U.S. States.Payment via PayPal for which I can send a money request and cover the seller fee.

Thanks and let me know if you need more info.