Unicyclist Community

home gallery forums webmail links map donate
Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Non-unicycling Discussion > Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 2007-01-10, 10:52 PM   #31
Ducttape
I unicycle for Donuts

Send a message via AIM to Ducttape Send a message via MSN to Ducttape Send a message via Yahoo to Ducttape Send a message via Skype™ to Ducttape
*bump*
Ducttape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 10:46 PM   #32
samia
disillusionment is for losers

Uniman #10 Continued...

Panel 11: Aerial view of Uniman standing on a hill with a slight slope on it. Unicycle by his side and things around him we can't make out.
Caption: UNIMAN WAITS IN A LIKELY PLACE TO FIND THE MYSTERIOUS JUGGLER, WHILE BC BOY HUNTS FOR MUNIGIRL.
Uniman thought bubble: Man I've been here all day...

Panel 12: View of Uniman. We now see he has various juggling equiptment around him, and he is holding three clubs.
Uniman thought bubble: I've tried napkins, bean bags, tennis balls, rings, soft balls, rubber balls, glo balls, snow globes, and I don't even know if this will work! ... lets try clubs..

Panel 13: Uniman is jugglng the clubs
Uniman: Okay! Now stage two - the pass!

Panel 14: Uniman is throwing two clubs in front of him

Panel 15: The two clubs are flying through the air to empty space
Uniman (off panel): Aw, who am I kidding? This was never going to -

Panel 16: Close up on a club, and a hand has caught it!

Panel 17: Front view of Juggler, spinning the club in one hand while catching the other club with his other hand
Juggler: Uniman! How did you know how to summon me?

Panel 18: View of Uniman surrounded with piles of discarded juggling equiptment
Uniman: I'm just gifted that way

Panel 19: Side view of the two of them. Uniman has picked up his unicycle
Uniman: I was just wondering, Juggler, if you could do anything with this!

Panel 20: Uniman has thrwon the unicycle at Juggler. He looks startled

Panel 21: Action shot of Juggler catching the unicycle on his chin

Panel 22: View from the side. Uniman stands impressed as Juggler balances the unicycle by the seat on his face
Uniman: Impressive. But can you ride it?
Juggler: Sure! But you don't have to worry about it, I'm no where near as good as you - I'm not a threat to your corner like that weirdo Pinkman

Panel 23: The unicycle has come down and they face each other
Uniman: Does that mean I can count on you to play a game of unicycle hockey with me?
Juggler: . . .

Panel 24: Early evening, the City. Aerial view, BC is wheeling about down an alley
BC: Muuuuunigiiiiiiiiiiirl!

Panel 25: View from Munigirl's unicycle, seeing BC coming straight at her
Munigirl: Here BC!

Panel 26: View of BC Boy and Munigirl wheeling along the streets
BC : Sure is quiet tonight
Munigirl: Yeah, I hate to admit it but that Pinkman is really efficient! I haven't rescued anyone in days! To tell you the truth I'm getting a little bored
Caption box: YEAH ME TOO. WHEN'S IT GOING TO GO BACK TO BEING MEDIOCRE ALREADY?

Panel 27: Close up of Munigirl's angry face
Munigirl: Ever heard of building up tension, creep?
Caption:YES, AND I DON'T SEE ANY HERE!
Munigirl: Ah, shuddup!

Panel 28: Vague close-up of BC Boy and Munigirl
BC Boy: Well, er, anyway... I know a way to relieve your boredom!

Panel 29: Same view
Caption: SOME BORING EXPLANATION LATER
Munigirl: Sure I'll take part!
BC: Great, now all we need to do is train!

-------------
Okay, okay, I'll leave that suffering script for now. If there are any people reading Uniman for the first time, then this is a bad example..
More later (unfortunate for some...)!
Old 2007-01-12, 01:26 AM   #33
Ducttape
I unicycle for Donuts

Send a message via AIM to Ducttape Send a message via MSN to Ducttape Send a message via Yahoo to Ducttape Send a message via Skype™ to Ducttape
lets see how many more views I can get from this post...... *bump
Old 2007-01-17, 11:44 PM   #34
samia

Panel 30: Uniman and Juggler are standing at the end of the alleyway. We see them over the shoulders of Munigirl and BC Boy
Uniman: I've found our final hockey player

Panel 31: We see all four of them standing together, all but BC with unicycles
BC: Great! Let's get to the unimansion and start training! We've only got five days left!

Panel 32: Caption: BUT BACK AT THE UNIMANSION Extreme close-up of Uniman's face. It's angry.
Uniman: What?!?

Panel 33: Side view in Unimansion corridor. Uniman is standing in front of the other three as he talks to Penny-Farther
Uniman: What do you mean you're not taking part?!
Penny Farther: Exactly that. You must exclude me from the team

Panel 34: Similar to before. The others look sheepish as Uniman and Penny Farther argue
Uniman: But you know we need you! There's ony four of us, and Juggler isn't even well practised!
Penny Farther: I, too, am not that well practised. Remember, my penny-farthing is a technically a bicycle. And I am an old old man. I cannot help you.

Panel 35: Close-up of Penny-Farther's old, old, calm and wise face
Penny-Farther: And you are wrong, Uniman. There is another...

Panel 36: Uniman is jostling past the other three
BC Boy: Uniman, wait!

Panel 37: Uniman has gone, and BC looks after him
Penny Farther: Let him go, BC. There is something he has to come to terms with. Something he must do himself, of his own will.
Juggler: What's that?

Panel 38: BC Boy and Munigirl looking at each other
BC Boy and Munigirl: Ask him

Panel 39: CaptionBACK IN THE CITY, UNIMAN FRETS AND FUMES AS HE CYCLES THE NIGHT TIME STREETS Actiony image of Uniman unicycling furiously through the streets of the city

Panel 40: Over Uniman's shoulder, we see Pinkman, idling about
Uniman: ...You...

Panel 41: Pinkman is all cheerfullness and smiles. Uniman is sour
Pinkman: Hello fellow monocyclist! How lovely the night time is, eh? I feel we're in for a quiet one. The villians are learning, and I shall get bored, I fear. A-ha-ha! Still, I shall keep on my wheel! One mustn't get prideful about what they do, or, as they say, one shall perform a spectacular UPD! A-ha-ha!

Panel 42: Close up of Uniman's face. Slightly less angry

Panel 43: Same shot, but his face has softened. He realises something

Panel 44: Same shot, but Uniman is now determined.
Uniman: I have a favour to ask you....

SO UNIMAN IS GOING TO ASK THIS ANNOYING USURPER TO JOIN THE GAME! BUT WE STILL DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THE MYSTERIOUS MAN IN PINK. NOR, FOR THAT MATTER, DO WE KNOW THE JUGGLER. WITH A TEAM HE BARELY KNOWS, WILL UNIMAN BE ABLE TO DEFEAT DARK PUCK?? NEXT ISSUE - THE GAME'S AWHEEL!

Last edited by samia; 2007-01-17 at 11:46 PM.
samia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 06:45 PM   #35
samia

Uniman #11 Where there's smoke, there's DARK PUCK

Panel 1: Large panel of a montage showing Uniman, BC Boy, Munigirl, Juggler and Pinkman practicing unicycle hockey as Penny-farther watches on
Caption: NEARLY A WEEK HAS PASSED (ITíS TRUE) SINCE UNIMANíS TEAM FORMED TO FIGHT DARK PUCK IN HIS MYSTERIOUS GAME. DESPITE MOST OF THEM NOT KNOWING MUCH ABOUT EACH OTHER, THEIR PRACTICE HAS SEEN THEM WORK WELL AS A TEAM. BUT ARE THEY GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN THE GAME OF THE CENTURY?

Panel 2: The team have dismounted and are standing in a rough semi-circle, holding their unicycles and their hockey sticks
Uniman: That was great today, guys. We really went through our paces, and if Juggler hadnít got so good at being goalie, I think all our shots would have been in!
Penny-farther: Uniman is right, youíve all greatly improved over just a few days, well done. Now hit the showers! You all stink!

Panel 3: Uniman and BC walking down a mansion corridor single file, busy in their thoughts
Uniman (thought bubble): Iím so worried... these guys havenít even met Dark Puck, and I have no idea whatís in store.
BC (thought bubble): Itís been a week but I still donít know any more about Munigirl, Juggler and especially Pinkman, except that heís really weird; all weíve done is eat, sleep and dream hockey!

Panel 4: Munigirl and Juggler are walking down the same corridor in single file, busy in their thoughts
Munigirl (thought bubble): This is ridiculous! Why canít I just go up to him and tell him I like him? Whatís the worst that could happen? I could die of embarrassment, thatís what!!
Juggler (thought bubble): The moment we beat this Dark Puck Iím gonna ring his neck until he tells me everything he knows about the Ringmaster

Panel 5: Pinkman is walking down the same corridor, a smile on his face
Pinkman (thought bubble): ...duh-duh duh-dee duh-duh duh duh duhhh duh dum-dum Ėdah dee dah dah dum-dum dah dah...

Panel 6: The Unimansion dining hall, and the team plus Penny-farther are eating heartily
Caption: LATER, AT DINNER
Munigirl: So Uniman, where is the match taking place?
Uniman: He didnít tell me any details. He was very mysterious.
Juggler: As you keep on mentioning. What I want to know is, where is he going to get his own team together? The best unicyclists are right here, and you guys are superheros. Any regular unicyclist who would be up to scratch would never agree to join an evil thing like Dark Puck to take you out.

Panel 7: Closer to the table so we can only see Uniman, BC and Pinkman, who is grinning
Pinkman: You have such faith in people, Juggler [/I]thatís why I like you[I]
Uniman: I agree with you, Juggler. But I have no idea where heís get a team. Do you reckon Poi-people could be recruited?

Panel 8: Other view of the table, with Juggler, Munigirl and P-F
Juggler: Letís not get silly now!

Panel 9: View of the whole room. It is shaking violently
Munigirl: Whatís going on? Earthquake?
Penny-farther: This is no natural phenomenom...

Panel 10: Greyish-purple smoke is entering from every crevice in the room
Dark Puck (not seen except for large lettering across the base of the panel:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!

Panel 11: closer to the table. The smoke has nearly smothered the room. We can just make out Uniman
Uniman: Itís Dark Puck!!
Dark Puckís voice: I hope you enjoyed your dessert, because right now, itís game time!!

more to come
samia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 04:05 AM   #36
Goats_On_Unicycles
Nice kids don't drop acid

Wonderful! Can't wait for more!

If my government ever decides to blow me up, I hope they will choose to do it in a humane way also.

~johnfoss

hinunggbinu!!!

~JJtheunicycle
Goats_On_Unicycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 08:58 PM   #37
samia

Panel 12: The panel is taken up with the purple-greyish smoke
Caption: EVERYONE IS DISORIENTED AS DARK PUCKíS STRANGE MAGIC ENVELOPES THE ROOM
Voice: Uniman! Whatís going on!? I canít feel anything!
Uniman: Donít worry Munigirl, I canít feel anything either, but I think weíre still all together!
Voice: Yes Iím here!
Voice: Me too!
Voice: Still at your service!
Voice: Do not worry, young ones

Panel Panel 13: The smoke is beginning to clear. We can just about make out our team, but they appear to be standing in an open space
Uniman: Look, the smokeís clearing... but...
BC: I donít think this is the Unimansion anymore guys...

Panel 14: A large clearing that is a hockey court. Nothing but darkness surrounds it. The smoke has cleared one half but stands like a wall on the other half. Our team stands on the clear half, and we can just see their unicycles and hockey sticks on the floor behind them
Voice from the smoke: What perception, BC Boy! And I had you for a no-brained side-kick!

Panel 15: Close up of BC, who is starting to transform into a giant BC wheel. We also see Uniman standing next to him trying to calm him down as Juggler looks on
BC: Come out here and say that again!!
Uniman: BC! Calm down! We need you on legs!

Panel 16: Close up of Munigirlís face, she is aghast and pointing towards something
Munigirl: Look!

Panel 17: The wall of smoke. A foot covered in shadows is stepping from the smoke
Voice from the smoke: Glad you could make it, Uniman. Iíve been looking forward to this. But I warn you and your team members, you have never faced an opponent like Ė

Panel 18: Same shot. A figure has emerged from the smoke. His body appears shrouded in tangible black smoke, forming various armour and pads. His head is undefined but his eyes glow an unwavering purple. Darkness is his only description, apart from one striking feature; an orange duck bill smiles slyly where his mouth should be.
Dark Puck: DARK PUCK!

Panel 19: long thin panel; a close up of the team
Pinkman: I say!
Juggler: What the...?!
Munigirl: Is that a duck bill?!?

Panel 20: Close up of Dark Puckís shadowy face, blazing eyes which are now full of anger and blatant duckís bill
Dark Puck: NO! No itís not!! Wha- what are you doing??

Panel 21: Close up of the team again stifling laughter
Dark Puck (off panel): Stop that! Stop laughing!!

Panel 22: Uniman has stepped forward with a big grin on his face, in front of the team who have lost control
Uniman: Iím sorry Dark Puck, we donít mean to have such a fowl attitude...

Panel 23: Full body shot of Dark Puck, who is standing menacingly with his arms flung into the air. The smoke wall behind him is darker and more turbulent
Dark Puck: ENOUGH!! Get your unicycles ready! And prepare to tell me your team name! For now, I call on my team to emerge!

Panel 24: Close up of Uniman, we see Munigirl and BC boy just behind his shoulders. They have serious faces.
Uniman: And now we find out who would play for such a guy....

Panel 25: Looking over Dark Puckís shoulder. We see shapes emerging in the shadows, already mounted on what appear to be ordinary unicycles
Dark Puck: Meet my team, Uniman...

Panel 26: The smoke has finally cleared and we see a team of identical Dark Pucks, but the unicycles they are mounted on are out of this world! For a start, they seem to be floating!
Dark Puck: TEAM GILBY-RIDERS!!*

Panel 28: Full view of Unimanís team, holding their unicycles in awe
BC Boy: Címon guys, letís show Ďem

Panel 29: Our team have mounted and are in formation, hockey sticks at the ready
Uniman: Letís go! Team SUPER WELL-OILED SQUIRRELS!!

More to come...

*Gilby... if you're reading this, this is a nod towards your amazing physics defying Autobalance unicycle, which the baddies happen to be riding... not you!! don't punish me!! :'(
Old 2008-06-17, 09:50 PM   #38
1-wheeled-grape
Scott

Send a message via MSN to 1-wheeled-grape
Sounds good, I haven't had chance to do any more pages yet
Old 2008-06-18, 02:01 AM   #39
Ducttape
I unicycle for Donuts

YAY SAMIA!!!! haha, yeah I caved. I'm BACK! great new issue, can't wait for the next part of issue 11. Am I imagining things or did I catch a reference to the Mighty Ducks cartoon in there?
Old 2008-06-18, 09:16 PM   #40
samia

YAY DUCTTAPE!!

Thank the stars you're back so soon! What would uniman do without his number 1 fan?!?

As for issue 11... I believe there are several references going on and getting all churned up. I pondered and pondered about Dark Puck's 'special' feature, but decided to go with it.

Look out for an extra special special issue coming after #11!!
Old 2008-06-18, 10:27 PM   #41
Ducttape
I unicycle for Donuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia
YAY DUCTTAPE!!

Thank the stars you're back so soon! What would uniman do without his number 1 fan?!?

As for issue 11... I believe there are several references going on and getting all churned up. I pondered and pondered about Dark Puck's 'special' feature, but decided to go with it.

Look out for an extra special special issue coming after #11!!
an EXTRA SPECIAL SPECIAL ISSUE! yay! can't wait! take you time though, no need to rush it or anything haha.

Last edited by Ducttape; 2008-06-18 at 10:28 PM.

Tags
comics, unicycle, uniman, wurst