Unicyclist Community

home gallery forums webmail links map donate
Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Non-unicycling Discussion > Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself

View Poll Results: do girls dig guys on one wheel
yes 63 36.42%
no 25 14.45%
it depends on the guy 85 49.13%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 2006-04-22, 06:43 AM   #16
johnfoss
North Shore ridin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyman
I'm sure your gf would love reading that...
I guess that should be included in such polls as well. It's always easy to be a chick magnet when you're spoken for. Somehow they seem to be able to tell!

"I think God gave us two wheels for a reason." -- Bodfish
johnfoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 07:19 AM   #17
magic lobster
try the lobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristine
Now.... heres my question. Is a unicycle a dude magent?
I find...not.
I find... yes. Unfortunately this is a bad thing cuz I'm a dude too and I don't want to discuss homosexuality with strangers.
magic lobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 07:23 AM   #18
Jerrick
King of Carnies

Send a message via MSN to Jerrick
ill discuss it lol, this didnt hapen to me, but there is a guy that likes me, im not sure what he thinks about me and my uni, but i know he wants to do me, ive heard him say it, and he tell my gf all the time =(

Anyways, my friend mike, he was with his friend, and i guess there was another guy that was with them, then later that night, mike found out he was gay, and was telling to mike " i like a guy that can handle things between their legs"
~Jerrick
Jerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 07:26 AM   #19
koebwil
Unicyclist

Quote:
Here's a better question. Are you free Saturday?

Last edited by koebwil; 2006-04-22 at 07:26 AM.
koebwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 07:35 AM   #20
magic lobster
try the lobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrick
ill discuss it lol, this didnt hapen to me, but there is a guy that likes me, im not sure what he thinks about me and my uni, but i know he wants to do me, ive heard him say it, and he tell my gf all the time =(

Anyways, my friend mike, he was with his friend, and i guess there was another guy that was with them, then later that night, mike found out he was gay, and was telling to mike " i like a guy that can handle things between their legs"
Eww thats worse than having some stranger think your a fag like them.
magic lobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 08:13 AM   #21
harper
768 - It's in your DNA

Almost every poll is stupid. The results are never analyzed or published. This one takes the cake. You're asking a bunch of unicycling males whether a unicycle attracts and appeals to females. You need to poll females who don't ride unicycles. They are the ones who know. There are a few unicycling females who post regularly to these fora but we know that they constitute a small minority and they, in general, ride unicycles themselves. That removes some of the mystery and, therefore, appeal to them. Of the awful polls I've seen, this one has to be the most poorly thought out. It's just another poll for the sake of being a poll and is completely insubstantial. Polls should be done in the trash receptacle where the spam is dumped.

Destroying the climate by shutting down nuclear power plants, one by one, since 1979.

Change is good. Bills are better.
harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 09:20 AM   #22
U-Turn
Small fish, small pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper
Almost every poll is stupid. The results are never analyzed or published. This one takes the cake. You're asking a bunch of unicycling males whether a unicycle attracts and appeals to females. You need to poll females who don't ride unicycles. They are the ones who know. There are a few unicycling females who post regularly to these fora but we know that they constitute a small minority and they, in general, ride unicycles themselves. That removes some of the mystery and, therefore, appeal to them. Of the awful polls I've seen, this one has to be the most poorly thought out. It's just another poll for the sake of being a poll and is completely insubstantial. Polls should be done in the trash receptacle where the spam is dumped.
You're just jealous, Greg, come on, admit it! You wish you had started this thread, and now you can't.
Old 2006-04-22, 03:26 PM   #23
lucky_8
lucky8 unicyclist

i think it is a chick magnet mine helps me out alot. i was riding after school one day and a group of girls watched
lucky_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 03:31 PM   #24
dorfman
ima aquabat cadet!!(hints the mask)

Send a message via AIM to dorfman
i think girls are intriged by it.....i have no clue why but they seem 2 be....i think that they think its incredibly brave 2 put your balls on the line every day...or that you have great testicular fortitude...and if you can ride a unicycle that hard then you can.....nvm.... i dunno but it works i dont want 2 question it

my myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=20744042
dorfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 03:32 PM   #25
harper
768 - It's in your DNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Turn
You're just jealous, Greg, come on, admit it! You wish you had started this thread, and now you can't.
Dang. Ratted out again.

Destroying the climate by shutting down nuclear power plants, one by one, since 1979.

Change is good. Bills are better.
harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 03:46 PM   #26
evil-nick
Unicyclist, Linux Geek, & swell guy

Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth, Sol System
Send a message via ICQ to evil-nick
I think it depends on the girl. If I had been a serious uni-er before I met my gf... prolly not. She wants kids someday, and I think she visibly winces everytime I drop more than a foot on a uni.

Might work on another girl I know, she doesn't want kids (and she's getting into uni )

Most girls around here mostly ignore us, unless we do something "insane" that involves rough terrain and/or drops.
evil-nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 03:36 AM   #27
joshuni
keep it wheel

Send a message via AIM to joshuni Send a message via Yahoo to joshuni
Quote:
duh. Of course. Why else do I ride? To meet hot guys who uni.

welll.... maybe not. But I can pretend thats why to make you guys feel good.

But, Im sure it is. and the girls who think its stupid, arent the girls who are worth having anyway. If its not a chick magnet, its a way to weed out the ones who are judgemental.

I find...not.
so, um, allow me to clear up any confusion. boobies are dude magnets, the unicycle only matter to us who ride uni's...or maybe just me.
Old 2006-04-24, 03:42 AM   #28
Carolyn
Unicyclist

Send a message via AIM to Carolyn
If I met a guy with a unicycle he would definatly get bonus points. Of coarse, if I didn't unicycle I might think he was weird. Luckily I do, so everyone here gets bonus points!
Make sense?

Pumpkin Pi!
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 03:45 AM   #29
joshuni
keep it wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper
no, actually i've got that most people think it's becasue of the guy, next, yes, third, no. quite a few ppl have voted, so i don't believe that this is a stupid poll. but yes, i see your point, and from a serious statistical perspective i agree that my data pool isn't as wide as it should be for an accurate answer. truth be told though, i don't care. i posted because i wanted to know what people thought about the topic and if they had any stories on the subject; since i got exactly what i was looking for, then i think that this thread (and poll) have every bit as much reason to be here in JC as the "i'm new, how do i doubleflip" threads in rec.uni.

thank you everyone who has posted and voted.
Old 2006-04-24, 03:49 AM   #30
joshuni
keep it wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-nick
If I had been a serious uni-er before I met my gf... prolly not. She wants kids someday, and I think she visibly winces everytime I drop more than a foot on a uni.

Might work on another girl I know, she doesn't want kids (and she's getting into uni )
...it that supposed to sound as wrong as it is? i hope your either kidding or that your g/f doesn't read this.

"what happens in JC stays in JC"

Tags
chick, harperhatespolls, magnet, uni