|2005-12-10, 06:20 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2005
I want to get a gel saddle for my street uni and i have some questions.
1. What is the difference between the KH/UDC gel saddle and the koxx one gel saddle?
2. Can you remove the cover and put a KH fusion cover on them?
3. What are the advantages/disadvantages of gel saddles?
|2005-12-12, 09:29 AM||#2|
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ringsted, Denmark
The koxx is a little more flat than the KH. I like my KH even without the gel, but saddles are like shoes in the sense that what fits me won't necessarily be good for you.
Gel saddles are a little heavier than air saddles, if that's the kind of comparison you're after. Gel is supposedly more comfortable than foam. Other than that I can't help you.
|2005-12-12, 01:32 PM||#3|
Get up on your roof!
Join Date: May 2004
1. None that I can see apart from branding. The Koxx one has a big logo on it, the others have wee subtle logos.
2. I don't see why not.
3. It's gel! Same as when you put a gel saddle on a bike. It's more comfy!
Other than that, the gel saddles are not as tall as a KH. I got one on my coker and it's well comfy. Never tried it on trials uni or muni but am going to soon, just to see.
Hope this helps.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|K.H. gel seats||Daytripper63||General Unicycling Discussions||10||2005-11-25 06:13 PM|
|Gel Seat||pdc||General Unicycling Discussions||7||2005-07-26 04:47 AM|
|Gel seats?||Mikefule||General Unicycling Discussions||16||2005-07-05 06:34 PM|
|Gel Seats||Checkernuts||General Unicycling Discussions||4||2002-06-05 11:48 PM|
|Why not a gel seat?||l;kjh;kjhlkjh||General Unicycling Discussions||5||2000-03-24 08:20 PM|