Unicyclist Community

home gallery forums webmail links map donate
Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Non-unicycling Discussion > Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2005-11-27, 06:34 PM   #1
Tim Morin
Lone Rider

Talking Sunday morning Muni.

I just got home from a great morning ride. The snow that fell yesterday was melting away, but there was still enough of it to add some extra fun. I started off by walking up the escarpment, until I got near the top. I rode trails that went along the side of the escarpment, so it was a long, gradual ride down.

I then rode some hydrolines over to the ski hill not so far away, and I rode a series of trails that offered some gradual descent, through some technical sections, and down some fairly steep stuff near the end.

A very nice variety, and a great Sunday ride.
Tim Morin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
morning, muni, sunday