Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > Trading Post

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2018-04-17, 01:24 PM   #1
exem
Unicyclist

Arrow TOP KH G29 w/ disk-break & Tbar

Hello Everyone,

With this Post, im sadly selling my KH G29, because shortly after i bought the Schlumpf, my life situation has unexpectedly, completly changed inclusive a move from the countryside to the city. Thats why was never really able to ride this amazing Uni
The Unicycle is in a TOP condition, here are the facts:

- The Schlumpf itself is about 7 years old, i bought it 2 years ago from Turtle. He drove it about 1000km, but shortly before he sold it to me, he renewed the bearings. I drove it less than 50km in total, so the Schumpf Hub is almost new!
- The T-Bar inclusive bell, seatpost, saddle (QX Eleven) and the pedals i have bought new, when i bought the Schlumpf Hub, so they are also almost new!
- The cranks is one a KH Dual Spirit 127/150 and the other one a KH Moments 150.
- I removed the standard seat handle and replaced it with a flat cover, that the T-Bar can be closer to the saddle. But i add the complete new original one. (see at the attached pictures)
- I screwed off all the pins from the pedals, but they are wholly added. (see at the attached pictures)
- I also add: Tools to mount the cranks and the shift button. I add a bit special Hub Fat and a new silver shift button. (see at the attached pictures)
- If you wish, i can also add a torque handle for the Schlumpf crank Bolt.

All in all you see, this is really a TOP Unicycle in a very good condition! I really wish, i could ride it on regular base by myself...

The Unicycle is located in Linz/Austria and be viewed, test-driven and bought after an appointment there But of course i also ship it to all over europe.

For further questions, just text me

If you have an honest interest, please send me a pm or email to: ester1 (at) gmx (dot) at with an offer

Greezz,
Daniel

PS: I only sell the whole unicycle with all parts i described and what are on the pictures
Attached Images

exem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diskbreak, for sale: europe, g29, tbar, top, w or