Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > General Unicycling Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 2012-09-10, 05:23 PM   #31
JIASHEVILLE
Unicyclist

Ben -

The itinerary details will be posted on the website. Our first ride will go out at 9AM. The second ride will go out in the afternoon. The meeting place will be determined, so make sure you check the website. I'll also send out an e-mail to all who register for the week-end with finalized meeting places, but I can guarantee a 9am start on Saturday. You can also register at the website.

Let me know if you have any questions from there. See you then.

AshevilleMountainUnicycle.wordpress.com
JIASHEVILLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 09:44 PM   #32
rolandisimo
Unicyclist

which camp site?

I'm going to book a campsite at LAKE POWHATAN, NC. Which loop/spots are other folks in? Might as well try to camp near each other.
Ro
rolandisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 01:11 AM   #33
gratefulbruce
"one track mind"

Send a message via MSN to gratefulbruce Send a message via Yahoo to gratefulbruce Send a message via Skype™ to gratefulbruce
Sorry guys, but this happens to be a weekend when everything seems to be scheduled for. I have another event that I could have opted for in Old Fort, but ultimately I have chose to go see Ian Anderson at the DPAC in Durham on Saturday night. After last years rainy Friday night I was looking forward to a little warmer late September weather rather than the late October weather. You pays your money, you takes your chances! I'm sure you guys will not miss me on bit.

Bruce
gratefulbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 02:19 PM   #34
JTurner
Enjoying the Ride!

Hate that I missed this due to a wedding, looking forward to next year. Anyone ever in Wilmington and want to ride, please contact me. We have 2 good mt bike parks, beach rides, downtown, city trails, etc.

Is there still an active unicycle club in Asheville that organizes regular rides? Found your website but it seemed out of date. Thanks.
JTurner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 02:21 PM   #35
jbtilley
Muni Foot

Sorry I couldn't make it. Looking for updates/pictures of the event to now enjoy it vicariously.
jbtilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 03:50 PM   #36
Nurse Ben
XC Muni

Sorry I couldn't get over the fest, it was just tio busy getting ready for the big drive out West.

But thirty hours later I'm in Golden Colorado having a coffee, considering a ride in the front range of heading to the high country, I miss you all, but there's nothing like riding in low humidity
Old 2012-10-02, 01:46 AM   #37
rolandisimo
Unicyclist

Great Weekend, thanks to Jack for organizing, fun to meet everyone and get to see some of the great Asheville area trails.

A few video clips strung together here, ending with the great downhill we ended with.
Ro

rolandisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 10:02 AM   #38
Biped
Ischial Tuberitus

Nice Vid Ro!

Thanks for putting it up.

Jack, Thanks again for pulling this off. And great riding!
Old 2012-10-02, 04:32 PM   #39
JIASHEVILLE
Unicyclist

Thanks

All -

Thanks to everyone who came up to Asheville for the weekend. I really enjoyed this year's gathering.

JI
Old 2012-10-02, 04:34 PM   #40
JIASHEVILLE
Unicyclist

The Asheville MUni group really isn't active at the moment. Ben R. was the glue that kept that together but since he's in Alaska it isn't really happening. However, if anyone is in Asheville I am always up for a ride.

Keep connected to my blog AshevilleMountainUnicycle.wordpress.com. That'll be the web site for the 2013 Asheville gathering as well. Dates will hopefully be sorted out soon.
Old 2012-10-02, 04:52 PM   #41
JIASHEVILLE
Unicyclist

And another shameless plug for tee shirts (I ordered too many!). If you'd like one send me $14 and I'll ship one to you. Drop me an e-mail at jack@igelman.com and we'll make arrangements!

Tags
2012, 2930, asheville, muni, roundup, sept