Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > General Unicycling Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2019-03-14, 02:29 PM   #1
jojomne

Post MTB adventure in Montenegro

Hello everyone!

Iím Jovan, I come from tiny country of Montenegro and Iím new here.

This isnít a self promotion post and I hope you donít perceive it in that way. This post is a result of a combined effort of our sustainable business, Meanderbug which develops rural tourism in the most amazing areas of Montenegro that you probably have never heard of and the locals, who are trying to make a living while preserving the wild beauty of Montenegro, slogan that is often used by our National Tourist Board.

What are we trying to do is mark the biking trails in the beautiful mountains of Montenegro now and we hope this post and video show how much potential there is for development of biking trails and development of active tourism in these areas, especially when the reality is that people in the north are migrating either to the south or more frequently, to the countries of EU in search of a better life.

In the post I named Mountain biking trails near me - Biogradska Gora night right and in the video there you will be able to see National Park Biogradska Gora, one of the three preserved virgin forests in Europe and some trails that need to be marked there. We have gotten so much positive feedback on this area from bikers all around the world and there truly is potential there.

I hope youíll give it a read and provide a constructive feedback.

Thank you so much!
jojomne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, montenegro, mountain biking, mtb, national park