Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > Trading Post

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2016-03-05, 03:23 PM   #1
Stevejuggler
Unicyclist

Early 90s Tom Miller Custom 6'--Excellent condition

I am sorry to post this again. I closed the other thread because I couldn't figure out how to edit the post and add pictures to it. So, here it is again with all the new information:
Hey gang! I am finally going to sell my 6' uni. It is a custom Tom Miller which I had made in the early 90s. It has a smaller wheel that is geared to feel larger (16" feels like 20"--to pack smaller) and it has a quick release seat post to pack it down small. The unique thing about this uni is that the frame is taller than normal (6" taller I think). My legs are so short that I have to lower the seat so I can reach the pedals. This made me the shortest rider in the line in the parade show that I was in. I had this one made so I was the same height as everyone else.
It was only ridden a few dozen times in the show and then it went into the hard case I had made for it (included in the sale) and there it has sat for 20 years. It is in like-new condition. I would love for someone to get some good use out of it. I will let it go for $750 (or make me an offer). This includes the road case. You can pm me with questions or you can email me at steve@stevepatient.com
Please pass this along to anyone who might need a beefcake, Tom Miller classic in perfect condition. You can pick it up in Oceanport, NJ or I will take it somewhere to have it shipped to you and you pay shipping. The case is pretty heavy. It is probably too big to fly with, but it is awesome for storing the uni, or taking to gigs if you have a big car/truck to carry it in.
Attached Images

Old 2016-03-05, 03:27 PM   #2
Stevejuggler
Unicyclist

Not all of the pictures loaded because of sizing issues. I don't have time now to fix the problem, but if you want more pics, let me know.
Closed Thread

Tags
6excellent, 90s, condition, custom, early, for sale: usa, miller, tom