Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > Trading Post

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2016-03-05, 04:12 AM   #1
Stevejuggler
Unicyclist

Early 90s Tom Miller Custom 6'--Like new condition

Hey gang! I am finally going to sell my 6' uni. It is a custom Tom Miller which I had made in the early 90s. It has a smaller wheel that is geared to feel larger (16"-20" I think--to pack smaller) and it has a quick release seat post to pack it down small. The unique thing about this uni is that the frame is taller than normal (6" taller I think). My legs are so short that I have to lower the seat so I can reach the pedals. This made me the shortest rider in the line in the parade show that I was in. On this giraffe, I was the same height as everyone else.
It was only ridden a few dozen times in the show and then it went into the hard case I had made for it (included in the sale) and there it has sat for 20 years. It is in like-new condition. I would love for someone to get some good use out of it. I will let it go for $750. This includes the road case. I will add some pics to this ad tomorrow when the sun comes up. You can pm me with questions or you can email me at steve@stevepatient.com
Please pass this along to anyone who might need a beefcake, Tom Miller classic in perfect condition. You can pick it up in Oceanport, NJ or I will take it somewhere to have it shipped to you and you pay shipping. I will have exact measurements and such tomorrow.
Closed Thread

Tags
6like, 90s, condition, custom, early, for sale: usa, miller, tom