Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > Trading Post

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-10-02, 08:21 PM   #1
tseger

9-foot giraffe unicycle

I want to sell my 9-foot giraffe unicycle. It was built exclusively by Tommi Miller at the Unicycle Factory in Kokomo, IN. He built it for me in 1995. The frame is a deep blue in color with old-school dirt-bike type block pedals. I've ridden it in 2 parades but other than that it seldomly gets used. I'm 42 years old and I've found that as I age I have no more interest in being that high off the ground! I fell off it once (unicycle only received a slight scuff on the front of the seat), however, I broke my foot. The frame is in the same condition as when Tommi built it as he's the master in unicycle construction! However, there's a couple of scratches in the paint as it's hard to move something this big around without it occasionally bumping into something.
Currently, I'm asking $700 for it. I have pictures I can email to "interested" buyers only. If you are not interested please do not contact me! I live in St. Joseph, MI (25 miles north of the Indiana border right along Lake Michigan). If interested please email me at segertm@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance for reading my posting,
Todd
tseger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 08:50 PM   #2
woowoo

Unicycle

Hi I would like some pictures and am very interested please email me at woowootheclown12@gmail.com.
Thanks,Wesley
woowoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 06:14 PM   #3
johnfoss
North Shore ridin'

Note to prospective buyers; I also have a Tommi-built 9-footer. The things are built like tanks (which is what you want with a tall giraffe). $700 is a very fair price for such a thing. If you're looking for something beyond the standard 5' or 6', it's a great investment.

"The miracle is this: the more we share, the more we have." -- Leonard Nimoy
johnfoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-04, 12:15 AM   #4
senseimushu
Unicyclist

Giraffe unicycle

I don't suppose any of you still have your 9' giraffes for sale do you????
senseimushu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
9foot, for sale: usa, giraffe, unicycle