Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > General Unicycling Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 2009-05-14, 06:39 AM   #61
Unicaw89
FRAME BREAKER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicycledood View Post
Better make a cool vid ^^
Lol what I ment by that was I am hoping (hope) to be able to ride by the time the comp comes around... I fell 8ft to my knees while practicing for the comp on Tuesday with my g/f. I am still unable to walk and am trying everything in my power to heal. I have been taking Arnica, glutamine(sp?), ice to heat, msm, and glucosamine! I have one more solid day of healing until I venture out to Fresno, im goin, but am I goin to be able to ride is my concern...I CANT LET JARIN BEAT ME!! ahahhaha
RenegadeJuggling.com

Last edited by Unicaw89; 2009-05-14 at 06:41 AM.
Unicaw89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 06:43 AM   #62
JosephCampbell
Unicyclist

cody just get crazy and run around with your hair wild. maybe you will feel better by then. what did the doctor yell u? if you still dont feel well i will point u in the direction of the red bull tent then give you jareds gogo juice afterwards.
Old 2009-05-14, 02:32 PM   #63
JosephCampbell
Unicyclist

lets get a big crowd for the unicyclists. remember that we are also going to be having fun rides etc after the comp saturday and on sunday. probably a night ride downtown fresno one of those nights.
-JOE
Old 2009-05-14, 07:00 PM   #64
Unicaw89
FRAME BREAKER!!!

Lol this sounds so epic..IM PISSED! If I can stand on just my right leg, and hop a lil, il go,maybe compete with some drugs :-D
RenegadeJuggling.com
Old 2009-05-14, 10:40 PM   #65
JosephCampbell
Unicyclist

every competition you have had a bottle of ibuprofin ever since i met you cody. lol
Old 2009-05-15, 12:19 AM   #66
Unicaw89
FRAME BREAKER!!!

cause I always push myself trainin for comps and get hurt! I didn have a bottle at CMW and you won...Im seein an instant pattern ;-) lmao
RenegadeJuggling.com
Old 2009-05-15, 12:22 AM   #67
unicyclerman
jarin erickson

Send a message via AIM to unicyclerman Send a message via MSN to unicyclerman
haha ya im pretty sure you are always injured when its a time that counts. you gotta stop doing that. for all we know you are better than us but your always injured so we cant tell
Old 2009-05-15, 04:43 AM   #68
Tyler_N
myspace.com/munirider (add me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicaw89 View Post
cause I always push myself trainin for comps and get hurt! I didn have a bottle at CMW and you won...Im seein an instant pattern ;-) lmao
i wish that i could train for comps. i have no time at all with football and school. practice goes to 6:30 mon, wed and fri (thats 6 hours) and 8-11 on saturdays. I got the OK from coach to miss this saturday though.
Tyler_N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 06:07 AM   #69
crazyjoe
working on gliding-currently at 25'

I'm now unsure of if I can go or not. My dad keeps changing his mind, one moment he says it's ok, the next he says I can't go, then it's a yes, then a no, etc.... Now he's asleep and my mom won't let me wake him up to ask him. He also leaves to go to work at 4:30 AM so I won't have time to ask him tomorrow morning...this reeaaally sucks. I'm going to be bargaining for a yes tomorrow. Wish me luck; my dad doesn't like long drives.
crazyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 04:32 PM   #70
unicyclerman
jarin erickson

Send a message via AIM to unicyclerman Send a message via MSN to unicyclerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
I'm now unsure of if I can go or not. My dad keeps changing his mind, one moment he says it's ok, the next he says I can't go, then it's a yes, then a no, etc.... Now he's asleep and my mom won't let me wake him up to ask him. He also leaves to go to work at 4:30 AM so I won't have time to ask him tomorrow morning...this reeaaally sucks. I'm going to be bargaining for a yes tomorrow. Wish me luck; my dad doesn't like long drives.
take the train
Old 2009-05-15, 10:53 PM   #71
JosephCampbell
Unicyclist

ya dude take the train.
Old 2009-05-16, 03:27 AM   #72
crazyjoe

OHMYGOD I'M SOOOOOO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. My dad said he would take me then last minute he said we weren't going! I tried to ask him why and he just ignored me. He didn't even look at me! After I asked him for a while he just told me to be quiet because there's nothing I can do to get him to go!! GAAAAHHHH!!! AF HSIFHHSRCIGFHVBjgcfashfnsdhcbfcob jusv hs vhbvhb hbfaoief9g 9347gfrcf gafa!E!!!!!!!!!11!!!!! ajvhsjkbvspvbjasbgabgv1!!!!! FAWFEFH vj vVUIR e SU F rGR gfgfg43 t4JLrjg SRJ gfj rsJLA GSJL gAJSRG rjklsagh rsakghr hrjhg AGRUI AYWPY IWY$*$ty $

they never take me to any of the big events!!!!

Now there's no way I can get there. Please don't tell me to take the train because that takes waaaay too long and my parents won't let me do it anyways.

Joe, I'll find a way to buy those pedals. I really hope we can set something up.

P.S. DAWefhcash fsughv asjbvgjubfvbapusrbgfovfboasgf42379ct fgt3u4 79fr jffhsasfffffffffffffhifhffkjghggggggggggggggggggggggggggg,d v.cv ,
Old 2009-05-16, 08:08 AM   #73
Tyler_N
myspace.com/munirider (add me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
OHMYGOD I'M SOOOOOO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. My dad said he would take me then last minute he said we weren't going! I tried to ask him why and he just ignored me. He didn't even look at me! After I asked him for a while he just told me to be quiet because there's nothing I can do to get him to go!! GAAAAHHHH!!! AF HSIFHHSRCIGFHVBjgcfashfnsdhcbfcob jusv hs vhbvhb hbfaoief9g 9347gfrcf gafa!E!!!!!!!!!11!!!!! ajvhsjkbvspvbjasbgabgv1!!!!! FAWFEFH vj vVUIR e SU F rGR gfgfg43 t4JLrjg SRJ gfj rsJLA GSJL gAJSRG rjklsagh rsakghr hrjhg AGRUI AYWPY IWY$*$ty $

they never take me to any of the big events!!!!

Now there's no way I can get there. Please don't tell me to take the train because that takes waaaay too long and my parents won't let me do it anyways.

Joe, I'll find a way to buy those pedals. I really hope we can set something up.

P.S. DAWefhcash fsughv asjbvgjubfvbapusrbgfovfboasgf42379ct fgt3u4 79fr jffhsasfffffffffffffhifhffkjghggggggggggggggggggggggggggg,d v.cv ,
you should have called me. i would have brought you. we had room in our car. We just arrived in fresno like 10 minutes ago.
Tyler_N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 03:58 PM   #74
MuniAddict
UniGeezer - Not "2" Tired

Have fun you guys and maybe get some video footage! Good luck to all and show those 2-wheelers how it's done!

Website
Videos
Facebook
MuniAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 05:09 PM   #75
crazyjoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_N View Post
you should have called me. i would have brought you. we had room in our car. We just arrived in fresno like 10 minutes ago.
That wasn't the problem. I asked him if I could go with someone else and he said he didn't want me to go at all. I wanted to call you, but he wouldn't let me. Thanks for the offer, though.

Last edited by crazyjoe; 2009-05-16 at 05:15 PM.

Tags
16th, 2009, american, california, fresno, maestro8abusive, maestrohate, nats, north, series, trials, usa