Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > Trading Post

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2017-10-08, 04:49 PM   #1
ally1776
UniMudder

Send a message via Yahoo to ally1776
26" Hatchet

After long consideration, sadly I am putting my 26Ē Hatchet up for sale.

Full disclosure this was created from an Oregon and has first run Hatchet frame, meaning there is a slight cosmetic paint defect on inside of frame near bearing holder. To view defect, please check out cliffhirsch's posting, I'm too lazy to take the unicycle apart to take a picture of it.

Seat pictured on unicycle is not included, KH Freeride pictured separately will be included. Both frames will be included if you want both.

Price, Iím not sure what to ask so I will start with $700 plus shipping. Please don't lowball I will keep it if I cannot make a certain price.

Need a new roof on my house and have to come up with additional funds. It is the only reason I am selling it.

Please let me know if you think what I am asking is unreasonable.
Attached Images

My Twitter Page

I plan on riding unicycles till I break a hip and then I'll ride a little longer.
Old 2017-10-09, 04:15 AM   #2
anton005
Unicyclist

Is that the same wheelset that comes with the current hatchet?
Old 2017-10-09, 01:40 PM   #3
bhgant
Unicyclist

How old are the parts other than the frame (wheel, brakes, etc?)? Thanks!
Old 2017-10-09, 07:00 PM   #4
ally1776
UniMudder

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton005 View Post
Is that the same wheelset that comes with the current hatchet?
It is the same as the first run Hatchet, thatís why I went this route except I think the spokes were or are different colors, I havenít looked since I bought this.

I bought it last year and used it once. I bought the Oregon used but itís all in good shape and was always well loved and cared for. Nothing is needed to be replaced. Hatchet frame was used once, I replaced the rim tape with new rim tape at my LBS when I changed frames so color would coordinate. Itís a used unicycle but with the new frame used once, Iím sure itís not perfect showroom quality but it is a decent cared for unicycle.

I had no intention of selling it but I just bought a new house and within 2 months developed a roof leak and now I have to replace a roof. Otherwise it would not be for sale and if I can figure out alternative financing before I sell it, I wonít sell it.

My Twitter Page

I plan on riding unicycles till I break a hip and then I'll ride a little longer.
Old 2017-10-09, 11:26 PM   #5
anton005
Unicyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally1776 View Post
It is the same as the first run Hatchet, thatís why I went this route except I think the spokes were or are different colors, I havenít looked since I bought this.

I bought it last year and used it once. I bought the Oregon used but itís all in good shape and was always well loved and cared for. Nothing is needed to be replaced. Hatchet frame was used once, I replaced the rim tape with new rim tape at my LBS when I changed frames so color would coordinate. Itís a used unicycle but with the new frame used once, Iím sure itís not perfect showroom quality but it is a decent cared for unicycle.

I had no intention of selling it but I just bought a new house and within 2 months developed a roof leak and now I have to replace a roof. Otherwise it would not be for sale and if I can figure out alternative financing before I sell it, I wonít sell it.
Thanks for the backstory. Bummer about the roof on your house, that sucks.

So what happened to the Oregon? (talking about the nasty weld)

I'm definitely interested in it, I have been hoping a used one would show up here. Unfortunately it depends on me finding buyers for some stuff I have up for sale... Who knows if that will materialize or not.
Old 2017-10-10, 12:00 AM   #6
ally1776
UniMudder

As I mentioned I bought the Oregon used, it was
that way when I bought it. I only bought it to upgrade it to a Hatchet. At the time I was going to purchase a Hatchet but this made more sense.

Here: http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Oregon

If someone does but it I hope I have a seat post (new) I will have to check. Seat post definitely cut when I bought it. I may have a new one.

Last edited by ally1776; 2017-10-10 at 12:02 AM.
Old 2017-10-14, 10:30 PM   #7
ally1776
UniMudder

I’ve solved the roof issue until next year. That means, I no longer need to sell the Hatchet at least for now. For those who showed interest, I will honor my post, but otherwise it is no longer for sale. I’m locking the thread. Thanks.

My Twitter Page

Last edited by ally1776; 2017-10-14 at 10:32 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
for sale: usa, hatchet