Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Non-unicycling Discussion > Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2006-10-03, 02:32 PM   #1
Beener
Untested Tall, 7-3

Send a message via MSN to Beener Send a message via Yahoo to Beener
[wanted] A Most Replys Thread

I just wanted to creat a thread for us to use to heckle all the morons who posted a Wanted thread in the Trading Post for a Product that is listed [for sale] alteast twice in the threads below. At this moment there are atleast four BC wheels for sale and probably two Giraffes and absolutely no lack of threads that clearly read [for sale] Giraffe Uni.

I am going to start a thread that reads [for sale] Giraffe BC wheel just to see if three days from now someone comes on and posts [wanted] BC Giraffe Wheel.
Old 2006-10-09, 02:12 PM   #2
vuniw
The Nyalator

Send a message via AIM to vuniw Send a message via MSN to vuniw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beener
I just wanted to creat a thread for us to use to heckle all the morons who posted a Wanted thread in the Trading Post for a Product that is listed [for sale] alteast twice in the threads below. At this moment there are atleast four BC wheels for sale and probably two Giraffes and absolutely no lack of threads that clearly read [for sale] Giraffe Uni.

I am going to start a thread that reads [for sale] Giraffe BC wheel just to see if three days from now someone comes on and posts [wanted] BC Giraffe Wheel.
hah go for it..

Tags
replys, thread, wanted