Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > General Unicycling Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2011-07-19, 01:34 AM   #1
shvr
Unicyclist

Unicycling in Raleigh, NC

Hey all, I'm going to be working in Raleigh for the next couple of weeks. Anyone on here that lives in / around there? I've got my 20" and 36" with me, and would love to meet some other unicyclists and find some good spots to do some trials and just ride around. Right now I'm not too sure what my work schedule is going to be like during the week, but I'll find time to go ride despite that. PM me if you want to get in touch outside of the forums. I'll be working in the area around the Duke Raleigh hospital.
shvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-21, 09:17 PM   #2
minimalist
less is more

Available for a ride

I ride early in the morning (7am) to beat the heat. I would be available for a 36'er ride or a muni ride. I also sent you a private message.
minimalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 03:14 AM   #3
rolandisimo
Unicyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shvr View Post
Hey all, I'm going to be working in Raleigh for the next couple of weeks. Anyone on here that lives in / around there? I've got my 20" and 36" with me, and would love to meet some other unicyclists and find some good spots to do some trials and just ride around. Right now I'm not too sure what my work schedule is going to be like during the week, but I'll find time to go ride despite that. PM me if you want to get in touch outside of the forums. I'll be working in the area around the Duke Raleigh hospital.
Next time - I just moved down to Raleigh
-Ro
rolandisimo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
raleigh, unicycling