Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Non-unicycling Discussion > Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 2016-07-26, 04:54 AM   #271
feel the light
level 1 fat guy

Theres always the Carlin approach

Confrontation can be funny. Carlin did die a natural death, so this approach is only mildly crazier than riding a unicycle backwards. It's like riding a motorcycle with a full face helmet. I always do, why would I want to survive an accident without the kissy, beer drinking, eating part of my face? Survival is eventually over rated. Not to be a buzz kill, but you are going down. Your friends are taking bets, if you are an interesting person.

So what would Carlin say? If you don't know who Carlin was, you are not an interesting person so fuck off. This is sort of like the fundi Christians WWJD. You have to say it and believe it. Accuse them of stealing your wheel. Let them know that you know they are complete bullshit and you know they have it. Demand it back like you mean it, be mean.
feel the light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-26, 06:12 PM   #272
elpuebloUNIdo
Viva la revolucion!

Q: "Where's your other wheel?"

A: "Hmm, let me retrace my steps!" [then come to an abrupt stop and immediately start riding backwards]
elpuebloUNIdo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
otheretc, wurst