Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Non-unicycling Discussion > Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 129 votes, 4.97 average. Display Modes
Old 2018-08-13, 12:51 PM   #29116
thieum
Tee-Um

Hey guys ! Back from vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by William393 View Post
I'm so sorry that happened to everyone present!

How did the investigation turn out? You're supposed to continue CPR until the ambulance arrives (within minutes), and they should transport the person to the hospital. Did they just give up?
It turns out it was an accident, it's a shame it happened in these conditions.
People performed CPR all the way, even grabbed a defibrillator, alas it was all too late. I live near an internationally renowned military hospital, lots of doctors were at the event, nothing could be done.

No PageDance this time

Last edited by thieum; 2018-08-13 at 12:51 PM.
thieum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 12:57 PM   #29117
thieum
Tee-Um

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbant View Post
And in other news I got some more legos.
Are you inspired by Blue ?
For some reason my kids are not huge lego fans, I remember playing for hours on when I was a kid, or more recently assembling stuff from a bulk I had bought on eBay for my kids. My eldest religiously builds his legos and does nothing with them afterwards, my second is hardly interested, only my little girl seems to fancy playing with them every now and then.
It makes little sense when you know that my kids have practically no access to screens. Go figure...
Old 2018-08-13, 03:03 PM   #29118
thieum
Tee-Um

Quote:
Originally Posted by William393 View Post
Hi,

There's a regular Tuesday evening unicycle ride around Paris.
I used to go there on a regular basis a little over ten years ago, but I kind of gave up going there for many reasons. I went through a 3 year long expatriation, had kids, moved out of Paris (although not far) but the main reason is that I much prefer riding Muni ! So whenever I have a minute to ride I just go out in the forest.
Old 2018-08-14, 05:43 PM   #29119
thieum
Tee-Um

I had my cousin visiting from Australia today, reall lovely to see him with his wife and youngest daughter. Took a day off to make sure I could spend some time with them. This is when you hate being a journalist, got an urgent call telling me they needed someone to fly to Genova. Had no option.
So here I am about to board a plane to cover the worst possible type of news event (after a terror attack which is just dreadful to cover)
Can't complain too much I could have been on the bloody bridge I guess.

Tags
768, angrybirdsucksrealhard, blue blue, bluesopopular, gilby must delete this, gilby please delete this, gilby will delete this, i want blue inside me, i'm drunker than blue, intotheblue.is.sexy, intothebluemyhero, it wuz t*rry, itemno530, ivanmegadestroyer, most replys, noloitering!!!, reply, replys, return, spamtagsftw, stillpagedance, terry is the mind killer, terry.is.evil, terryreallydidkillmr, thevirginmaryisinblue!