Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Non-unicycling Discussion > Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2019-11-17, 07:32 PM   #1
ContinueTheEnd

Please help - Defect soundtrack credits song (Strap-On Tools)

Hi all,

I've been busting my brains trying to find the song that plays during the credits of the Defect unicycling DVD ("If There's One Thing I Hate, It's Everything" by Strap-On Tools). I cannot, for the life of me, find this song on the Internet. I've checked iTunes, the old MySpace page of the band, YouTube, and Googled everything I can. The band's MySpace page does list the song, but when I click "play"...nothing happens (perhaps this song was part of the great accidental deletion that MySpace did years ago? Not sure). Also, I was able to find a live recording of the song on YouTube, but it sounds pretty trashy compared to the version that plays in Defect.

I really like this song and I'd love to get my hands on it somehow, and I thought it wouldn't be too hard using the wonders of the Internet...but no luck so far .

Anyone have any advice? Dan Heaton, if you read this, maybe you can find a way to email me the MP3 of the song directly?

Thanks everyone!

-ContinueTheEnd
ContinueTheEnd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
credits, defect, song, soundtrack, strapon, tools