Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > General Unicycling Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2002-12-08, 10:34 PM   #1
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 12
What is this trick called?

I've been trying this trick where you ride with your right hand holding the nose of the seat and your left hand going between your legs holding the back of the seat. You stop, jump in the air, flip the uni around 180 degrees, land back on the pedals and ride away. Name for this trick?
Stillwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002-12-08, 11:07 PM   #2
m_extreme_uni's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Age: 31
Posts: 558
i think your talking about a uni-spin.
quite fun tricks!

good luck in the learning of them. oh and for more info on this topic, it's a level 10 skill

hope that helps,

"Yeah, Gravity is bad" Leo Kottke
m_extreme_uni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002-12-08, 11:18 PM   #3
Dylan Wallinger
Newsgroup User
Posts: n/a
Re: What is this trick called?

180 uni-spin?
  Reply With Quote

called, trick

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001-2016 Gilby
Page generated in 0.28888 seconds with 9 queries