Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > General Unicycling Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2007-01-16, 12:59 AM   #1
The.Mars.Volta's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tsv, Australia. Unicycle: Green Koxx-One Devil Flight
Age: 26
Posts: 2,349
Send a message via MSN to The.Mars.Volta
Exclamation What is this trick called? does it even have a name?

i learned this one yesterday and i dont know what its called can you guys help me out
NOW OPEN!!!Buy Koxx-one Unicycles, parts, and accessories for the first time in Australia! -> www.unicycle.com.au
Kidmuni.com YouTube Account
The.Mars.Volta is offline   Reply With Quote

called, trick

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's it called? Neil Dunlop General Unicycling Discussions 27 2010-08-04 12:44 AM
what is this trick called? dan de man General Unicycling Discussions 7 2006-03-31 04:06 AM
anyone know what this trick is called? juggling_unicyclist_joe General Unicycling Discussions 4 2005-05-06 02:52 PM
Any one called tom... RyDz General Unicycling Discussions 0 2004-04-21 07:00 PM
What is this trick called? Stillwater General Unicycling Discussions 2 2002-12-08 11:18 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001-2016 Gilby
You Rated this Thread:
Page generated in 0.08327 seconds with 11 queries