Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > General Unicycling Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2018-09-23, 05:22 PM   #31
pierrox
Unicyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoox View Post
Darker blue means harder foam (no colour means I've not personally felt the saddle),
Hmmm, then the Stadium should be in the super hard, not medium. Its foam is thicker but it's way harder than the others. And you've put the KH slim as super hard, where it's thin therefore it doesn't take much to compress it to the max. But the actual foam used is way softer than the Stadium. The Fusion Zero is probably very close to the Stadium in terms of firmness.
pierrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-25, 11:08 PM   #32
aracer
Registered Unicyclist

Quote:
I remember reading somewhere that the Stadium foam was kinda stiff requiring cycling shorts, what's your experience?
I have one on my muni which is my do everything utility uni - I ride it all the time in normal clothes. Though I do prefer a harder saddle (the ones on my bikes are pretty solid) and if doing a proper ride I wear bike shorts, but that would be the case for any saddle.
Old 2018-09-25, 11:56 PM   #33
Scoox
Wheel enthusiast

I'll make corrections to that table in a couple of days, travelling back to China tomorrow.
Old 2018-09-26, 07:34 AM   #34
pierrox
Unicyclist

Quote:
I'll make corrections to that table in a couple of days, travelling back to China tomorrow.
Then you can add the KH Street measurements: it's exactly the same width as the Freeride, at the narrow part as well as the back. I guess the foam is sitting on it, not wrapping it, therefore it's not wider with fatter foam.
pierrox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
making, saddles, science, udc