Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > Unicycle Product Reviews

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2014-07-16, 09:48 AM   #1
Kiwi Earl
Unicyclist

Excellent pedal option - Mac PC

I've been trialling the Mac PC pedal from Fitbikeco http://fitbikeco.com/parts/pedals/mac-pc/#. Featuring an off-set design as in the Odyssey Twisted, the Mac PC has pins of a length that provides terrific grip underfoot. Being nylon pins, you can adjust foot position if necessary while riding but when it comes to the crunch the sole of your shoe stays right where you need it. So far, I couldn't like them and the security they provide when hard pedalling better. Worth considering if you're in the market for a new plastic

Kiwi Earl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
excellent, mac, option, pedal