Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Non-unicycling Discussion > Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2011-08-07, 07:02 AM   #1
kertaker

Thumbs up Addictive angry bird games

What does it take to make an addictive game? Not much just throw in some super simple controls, cute graphics, and basic physics. Rovio Mobile's Angry Birds is one such game that includes all these elements, and today the studio's just released a public Android beta to cater those without memo device.
kertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-25, 01:56 AM   #2
Hilary Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by kertaker View Post
What does it take to make an addictive game? Not much just throw in some super simple controls, cute graphics, and basic physics. Rovio Mobile's Angry Birds is one such game that includes all these elements, and today the studio's just released a public Android beta to cater those without memo device.
Hi,

here I see your post, although its a very old one but I remember my old days. Then i was a college student back in 2011-12, I had a new nokia phone and angry bird was available to me. so somehow i got addicted with the game. although i was under pressure with my study, gf and all, but still i spent hours by playing this game. I liked this game and still miss it.
Hilary Win is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
addictive, angry, bird, games