Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > Unicycling Videos

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 2007-02-07, 03:36 AM   #1
skate4flip
Street Freestyle

Send a message via AIM to skate4flip Send a message via MSN to skate4flip
Jeff & Spencer: A Short Video

Hey Spencer and I put together a short video. Pretty much all of the clips were filmed today (or 3 days ago for spencer), so it's nothing serious or anything. We didn't plan ahead on making it, more of just a spur of the moment. I think its 17-18mb.

Gallery Link: HERE
Gallery Download Link: HERE

My Gallery UPDATED 06/19/07

Last edited by skate4flip; 2007-02-07 at 03:39 AM.
skate4flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 04:06 AM   #2
MuniAddict
UniGeezer - Not "2" Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by skate4flip
Hey Spencer and I put together a short video. Pretty much all of the clips were filmed today (or 3 days ago for spencer), so it's nothing serious or anything. We didn't plan ahead on making it, more of just a spur of the moment. I think its 17-18mb.

Gallery Link: HERE
Gallery Download Link: HERE
Did you visit spencer in CA, or did he visit you in IL? Or did you just make a vid from both locations?

Website
Videos
Facebook
MuniAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 04:07 AM   #3
Spencer Hochberg
!

Send a message via AIM to Spencer Hochberg Send a message via MSN to Spencer Hochberg
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuniAddict
Did you visit spencer in CA, or did he visit you in IL? Or did you just make a vid from both locations?
I just sent him a few clips. My clips are in my front yard and his are in his basement.
Spencer Hochberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 04:22 AM   #4
MuniAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer Hochberg
I just sent him a few clips. My clips are in my front yard and his are in his basement.
Intersting. You don't have editing software, or just wanted to combine your stuff with his? Just curious.

Website
Videos
Facebook
Old 2007-02-07, 04:25 AM   #5
forrestunifreak
is in college. and on magazines.

Send a message via AIM to forrestunifreak Send a message via MSN to forrestunifreak Send a message via Skype™ to forrestunifreak
That was sweet, thanks for making that... Nice donkey trcks. haha.

I don't know how anyone can ride inside like that.... It bothers me.

I like your falls Spencer... Is that a Try-all tire? What do you think of it for street?

Last edited by forrestunifreak; 2007-02-07 at 04:27 AM.
forrestunifreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 04:28 AM   #6
Spencer Hochberg
!

Send a message via AIM to Spencer Hochberg Send a message via MSN to Spencer Hochberg
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuniAddict
Intersting. You don't have editing software, or just wanted to combine your stuff with his? Just curious.
Well I had some clips and I was talking to Jeff and he said he filmed a few things. He said he would probably make a really short movie so I said we should make one together. 10 minutes later here it is It took a little longer than that but you get the point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by forrestunifreak
I like your falls Spencer... Is that a Try-all tire? What do you think of it for street?
Haha, thanks...I am good at falling. I think thats the tryall tire in the clips when I hop up the box, those clips are older than everything else. I dont really know much about how a normal tryall tire would be because I got that one used and it had practically no more tread on it. Most of the tire was completely smooth. I am riding a CC in the rest of it and I like that better.

Last edited by Spencer Hochberg; 2007-02-07 at 04:31 AM.
Old 2007-02-07, 04:32 AM   #7
MuniAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer Hochberg
Well I had some clips and I was talking to Jeff and he said he filmed a few things. He said he would probably make a really short movie so I said we should make one together. 10 minutes later here it is It took a little longer than that but you get the point.
I liked the vid! I just hope I live long enough to get some of those tricks down!

Website
Videos
Facebook
Old 2007-02-07, 06:13 AM   #8
muzzle
UNI branded

nice vid. i think that jeff should film outside tho, i havnt seen anything that wasnt shot in his basement thus far (im not saying i have seen all his vids).

music by Rush. Nice!
muzzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 01:05 PM   #9
skate4flip
Street Freestyle

Send a message via AIM to skate4flip Send a message via MSN to skate4flip
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzle
nice vid. i think that jeff should film outside tho, i havnt seen anything that wasnt shot in his basement thus far (im not saying i have seen all his vids).

music by Rush. Nice!
ha yeah, I would film outside if i could, but it just snowed another 4 inches yesterday (we already had 2-3), and the temperature yesterday was around 3ºF (on Monday it was -9ºF). Not my favorite riding weather. Although sometimes i'll ride on my porch (if no snow gets on it), but half of it had snow on it, and it was already starting to get dark out by the time i started filming (around 5:30pm) yesterday.

Ya, I love Rush.

My Gallery UPDATED 06/19/07

Last edited by skate4flip; 2007-02-07 at 01:05 PM.
skate4flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 05:09 PM   #10
Jonny_Peacock
Unicyclist

sweet yall are realyl good. spence that fall looked like it was just so quick you didnt even have time to like prepare for impact. i saw your foot got like caught so ya must have hurt. and you cut your hair? man. but yea youre both really amazing. jeff i loved like the 360 unispin off one foot on the opposite crank there. that got a name? and dude spence, like...let me know....i really want to know where you get your girl pants. i can never find any decent ones so im like...jealous.
Jonny_Peacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 09:40 PM   #11
Spencer Hochberg
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny_Peacock
sweet yall are realyl good. spence that fall looked like it was just so quick you didnt even have time to like prepare for impact. i saw your foot got like caught so ya must have hurt. and you cut your hair? man. but yea youre both really amazing. jeff i loved like the 360 unispin off one foot on the opposite crank there. that got a name? and dude spence, like...let me know....i really want to know where you get your girl pants. i can never find any decent ones so im like...jealous.
Hah, I got those pants at some department store in the mall, I don't remember which one. I just got them because they were really really cheap so I have like 5 pairs of them or something. They aren't usually that tight but my shin guards make them tighter.

I didn't get too hurt falling off that box. I mean it did hurt a lot and I was done riding after that but nothing serious. It scared me mostly because I was really not expecting that. I was riding 110mm cranks when I was hopping up the box so it is really easy to slip out.

Oh and yeah I cut my hair a while ago, it was getting to be a pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skate4flip
ha yeah, I would film outside if i could, but it just snowed another 4 inches yesterday (we already had 2-3), and the temperature yesterday was around 3ºF (on Monday it was -9ºF). Not my favorite riding weather.
Haha, it was around 80º here a couple days ago.

Last edited by Spencer Hochberg; 2007-02-07 at 09:42 PM.
Old 2007-02-07, 11:30 PM   #12
gordythegon
Jon Atwell

Send a message via MSN to gordythegon
great vid guys.
jeff i love ur basement riding haha jk
i liked your wrap around tricks to. very nice

http://compulsioncycles.com/jon/main.php check it out
gordythegon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 06:22 PM   #13
kris.lee
flip it

Send a message via MSN to kris.lee
i like your one handed 360 unispin, spencer, nice to see when you just let go of your uni.
kris.lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 04:16 AM   #14
picado
1st crankflip in Brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris.lee
i like your one handed 360 unispin, spencer, nice to see when you just let go of your uni.

exatcly

the jeff's 360 unispin one handed sit in to in was really cool too!
i cant see how to spin 360 with only one hand hehe

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
picado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 04:21 AM   #15
Spencer Hochberg
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by picado
exatcly

the jeff's 360 unispin one handed sit in to in was really cool too!
i cant see how to spin 360 with only one hand hehe
I just hold the handle normally with a strong grip and spin it hard then let it go and catch it when it comes back around. I am going to learn the 360s to and from seat in one handed, I think it looks cool that way.

Tags
jeff, short, spencer, video