WeaponizedBacon
Unicyclist

Nimbus Equinox 20" Frame

Looking for a 300-400mm Equinox frame

Thanks
Old 2019-11-27, 03:04 AM   #2
elpuebloUNIdo
Viva la revolucion!

I have an extra Equinox frame (300mm). It was the frame for my geared 19". I know you're thinking why bother. It was actually really fun, and learning to shift was less intimidating on the smaller wheel. I currently have the Schlumpf in a 26". Anyhoo, the people who installed the Schlumpf hub into the Equinox fame had to do a tiny mod to the bearing housing on one side, a slight reduction in the depth of the lip. I have not tested the frame out with a conventional hub. Might work, might not. I can check it by putting the wheel of my current trials into the modified Equinox frame.
elpuebloUNIdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-27, 04:18 PM   #3
WeaponizedBacon
Unicyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpuebloUNIdo View Post
I have an extra Equinox frame (300mm). It was the frame for my geared 19". I know you're thinking why bother. It was actually really fun, and learning to shift was less intimidating on the smaller wheel. I currently have the Schlumpf in a 26". Anyhoo, the people who installed the Schlumpf hub into the Equinox fame had to do a tiny mod to the bearing housing on one side, a slight reduction in the depth of the lip. I have not tested the frame out with a conventional hub. Might work, might not. I can check it by putting the wheel of my current trials into the modified Equinox frame.
Interested, Sending message
Old 2019-12-06, 03:55 AM   #4
WeaponizedBacon
Unicyclist

Still in the market if anyone has one

Thanks

Tags
frame, nimbus equinox 20, wanted