Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Non-unicycling Discussion > Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2017-05-17, 06:34 AM   #1
Thumper uni
Unicyclist

Sad ride

Today I rode down to my local beach which is lovely and have been protesting at because the local council has been digging the base of the sand dune away and dumping it in the ocean which has affected the beach and surf I was given a move on notice by the police for obstructing even thou I was at least 40 - 50m away so I rode home realising I am just part of the system that must be obeyed.
Old 2017-05-17, 01:24 PM   #2
song
Unicyclist

Yeah, as I've mentioned elsewhere on this forum, if the cops are doing mass arrests or quashing a police brutality protest, being that dude on the unicycle who sticks out like a sore thumb is a very bad idea!

Oh well, sorry about your beach! Are they preparing it for some sort of wonderful vacation resort that no one wants?
song is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-18, 12:57 AM   #3
Thumper uni
Unicyclist

Hi Song they think they can control mother mature but it keeps fighting back the definition of doing the same thing over and over is insanity I have 2 hours and I can go for a ride there 24hr order ends , the sooner our police force where's video cameras the better.

Tags
ride, sad