Unicyclist Community

home gallery forums webmail links map donate
Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Unicycling Discussion > General Unicycling Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-05-05, 05:31 PM   #16
jsm
Freestyler

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make the unicycle meet this year. In fact, I've been so busy working on my math degree at Eastern Washington University that I've done hardly any unicycling since last September, when the school year began. I still enjoy riding around on the rare occassions I have time for it, but the last few times I've tried any "freestyling," my drop in ability level seemed quite major .
jsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 03:55 PM   #17
UniBrier
Time To Ride

jsm,

We'll miss you this year. It was very impressive with you passing all those levels your first year and your demo last year.

This is also Irene's last month in the Pacific Northwest so possibly her last time to come to this event for a while.

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your
shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.” – Homer
UniBrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 03:15 AM   #18
scorpio
Unicycle Dad

Directions

North Bend is approximately 35 miles east of Seattle on Interstate 90. It is best known as the location of Mount Si, a very popular mountain for hiking.

The event is being held at North Bend Elementary School. The school's address is 400 East 3rd Street, North Bend, Washington 98045. The school is located roughly in the middle of the town, several blocks east / northeast of the intersection of Bendigo Boulevard and North Bend Way.

Driving directions:

- Exit Interstate 90 at Exit 31.

- Head north on Bendigo Boulevard (State Route 202) past the outlet mall on the left and the gas stations / restaurants / Safeway on the right. You will pass over the Snoqualmie River and a set of railroad tracks.

- Continue straight through the intersection of Bendigo Boulevard and North Bend Way (third light). Tweed's Cafe will be on your right as you pass through this intersection.

- Right on 3rd Street, it will be the second right, two blocks after the intersection of Bendigo Boulevard and North Bend Way.

- Keep going straight on 3rd Street through the stop signs for about three long blocks. It ends in the parking lot of North Bend Elementary School.

- The riding events will be held in and around the gym. The gym is to the right of the main parking lot and to the right and slightly behind the main school building, through the fence.

'tis great that Irene will be coming!!
scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 02:24 PM   #19
UniBrier
Time To Ride

Tomorrow is the day!

Registration materials are in this post. Be sure your waiver is signed by a parent if you are a minor.

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your
shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.” – Homer
UniBrier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2007, aka, bend, day, meet, north, northwest, saturday, uni, unicycle