Unicyclist Community

home gallery forums webmail links map donate
Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Non-unicycling Discussion > Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-05-05, 10:31 PM   #1
ktmridertony
Unicyclist

Re- introducing myself

Hey everybody, how are you all? I've been kind of stalking the forums for quite some time. I had a sign in and had a few posts but had password troubles and email troubles so I shut those down and started over.

I am in Farmington MN, love to ride dirt bikes and unicycles. I started riding a uni young, then got my drivers license and forgot about if for a decade or two. Finally i decided to buy a uni and ended up with a K1 track monster 26. I took the dirt tire off to get re acquainted with riding again. It's amazing, i hadn't ridden in 20 yrs and was able to get on and go for about 12 feet the first try. Any who, I don't know anyone else that rides so if there is anyone interested in getting together to ride some time that would be cool. I'm ready to re install a Muni tire if you know what i mean. here's a pic of my ride.

/Users/barten1750/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2012/05/05/20120505-152624/IMG_1418.JPG

Last edited by ktmridertony; 2012-05-05 at 10:39 PM. Reason: can't get pics to show
ktmridertony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 04:40 AM   #2
johnfoss
North Shore ridin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmridertony View Post
here's a pic of my ride.

/Users/barten1750/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2012/05/05/20120505-152624/IMG_1418.JPG
And any of us who happen to be logged onto your Mac will be able to see it!

You posted the path to an image on your hard drive. Attaching images is not the most intuitive process, but try again and you'll get it.

Being in Farmington (MN; my Mom lives in the one in MI), you're pretty close to the nation's largest unicycle club: http://tcuc.org

Welcome back to unicycling, and to the forums!

"I think God gave us two wheels for a reason." -- Bodfish
johnfoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 07:20 PM   #3
Embug33

Hey i am also new to this I have been unicycling for almost a year now. I love it I know some kids who unicycle around where i live but they are all boys i wish there were more girls in this sport.
Embug33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 01:49 AM   #4
Milosboy
Live every week like its shark week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embug33 View Post
I wish there were more girls in this sport.
Guys have just a little bit less sanity, which prompts them to become unicyclists
Happy cows come from California. Then at one point, PETA got into the mix and claimed that California cows were not happy. Of course, being the animal experts PETA aren't, they were unable to quantify any method of detecting cow happiness. - JF
Milosboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 06:37 AM   #5
maestro8
is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmridertony View Post
I've been kind of stalking the forums for quite some time.
I saw you standing in the bushes last night, watching me post. It was creepy.

Tags
introducing