Unicyclist Community

home gallery forums webmail links map donate
Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Administration Forums > Requests, Questions, and Bugs on this site

Old 2012-03-12, 06:08 PM   #1
mgrant
Ever hoping for the best!

Send a message via AIM to mgrant Send a message via MSN to mgrant Send a message via Yahoo to mgrant Send a message via Skype™ to mgrant
Gallery

It's time for my yearly "is the gallery ever coming back?" post.

I've got a lot of photos I uploaded to the gallery, thinking it would be a permanently available resource, that I'd like to recover. Even if the gallery doesn't fully come back, is there some way I can gain access to my previously uploaded photos?

Thanks,

-mg
mgrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 11:00 PM   #2
unicycleboy
Hardcore Trials Rider

Send a message via AIM to unicycleboy Send a message via MSN to unicycleboy Send a message via Yahoo to unicycleboy
I think i asked this before because i have loads of photos i never got to back up before it disapeared! would be nice to get to them. even if paid bit of money!
unicycleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 02:53 AM   #3
MuniAddict
Not "2" Tired

I've got tons of old videos in the gallery, and I wonder if they are still there or in the database at least, and if they are retrievable. I'd sure love to get those back!

Website
Videos
Facebook
MuniAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 09:18 PM   #4
mgrant

Send a message via AIM to mgrant Send a message via MSN to mgrant Send a message via Yahoo to mgrant Send a message via Skype™ to mgrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuniAddict View Post
I've got tons of old videos in the gallery, and I wonder if they are still there or in the database at least, and if they are retrievable. I'd sure love to get those back!
I asked Gilby if they were recoverable and he said they were. I guess he just hasn't had the time (or motivation) to fix the broken gallery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrant
Is the unicyclist.com photo gallery permanently dead? If so, is it possible to recover the photos I had uploaded?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilby
no. yes.
Old 2012-12-21, 12:04 AM   #5
mgrant

Bump
Old 2014-03-11, 11:41 PM   #6
mgrant

It's been a while. Still a broken link. C'Mon Gilby. Either fix the gallery, provide a way to get at my photos or at the very least, remove the gallery link from the site.