View Single Post
Old 2012-02-09, 06:06 PM   #17
57UniRider
Talent is really an ability to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by aracer View Post
Huge in what sense? I got a 26er when I'd been able to ride my 20 for about 6 weeks, and yes it was a big step, but far from being an insurmountable one (I'm sure a 24 would have seemed fairly straightforward), and now nearly 2 months later I'm very happy on the 26. Can't think of any circumstance in which I'd choose to ride a 22 rather than either. If I had to pick just one size to own it would be a tough call, but if I was picking between 20, 22 and 26, the 22 wouldn't make the shortlist.
I hate to sound like an old, out of shape wimp... but...
I want a smooth transition between the 20 and the 24.
I was riding the 24 months ago. I don't know what went wrong... other than FEAR after falling and knocking the wind out of my sails more than I wanted... and bruising my hip so it looked like a goose egg.... I'm fairly happy with the improvement after going back to the 20", but I'm still having a TON of trouble freemounting the 24". If I can't get the freemounting, the riding is so frustrating I get discouraged.

I want to move to a bigger wheel.
I'm thinking if I could take a smaller step BETWEEN the 20" and the 24" it would be really helpful.

Thanks for your help everyone.
All comments are appreciated!

Thanks!

OHhhh! Posted This in the WRONG place!

Last edited by 57UniRider; 2012-02-09 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Posted this in the WRONG Place!
57UniRider is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05581 seconds with 9 queries