PDA

View Full Version : loudest, hardest, most bass filled songs ever

James_Potter
2006-05-28, 06:08 PM
I like to see how much I can make the house shake with my subwoofer. So gimme some really intensely loud songs with lots and lots of bass that are fun to play really really loud.

Unitik908
2006-05-28, 06:16 PM
well if your talking about bass guitar.. then you want some red hot chili peppers or some old school incubus or some primus.

if your talking about bass drums then you want some good ole all american death metal.. or some swedish.. cause them swedes love the death metal. so some of corse lamb of god, the black dahlia murder, and dying fetus have some of the best drums

if your talking about like bumpin bass rap stuff... then some... umm... i dont really know much about rap.. but a lot of it will work!

Chase

U-Turn
2006-05-28, 06:34 PM
John Philip Sousa (http://www.dws.org/sousa/mp2/kcotton.mp2)!

There's another one called "Dem Basses" but I don't know if Sousa wrote it.

JJtheunicycle
2006-05-28, 06:37 PM
John Philip Sousa (http://www.dws.org/sousa/mp2/kcotton.mp2)!

There's another one called "Dem Basses" but I don't know if Sousa wrote it.

thats not very "bassy"

U-Turn
2006-05-28, 06:41 PM
thats not very "bassy"It's just that the recording doesn't reproduce bass very well.

nick
2006-05-28, 07:01 PM
There is a whole genre of music called "Bass" and then there is "Drum 'n Bass"

Check out:

Strong Bass Mechanic if you just want something to shake your house.

If you want rediculous bass, and really awesome music try Diesel Boy.

or Just play a sine sweep, you can find an mp3 on line easily.

kington99
2006-05-28, 07:15 PM
Pendulum do some of the hardest Drum and Bass out there, their album 'hold your colour' sounds great in my car with the subwoofer up (or in the house for that matter).

TheObieOne3226
2006-05-28, 08:40 PM
I think you need the whistle song.

BornUgly
2006-05-28, 08:52 PM
System of a Down!

iridemymuni
2006-05-28, 09:00 PM
Bidibodi Bidibu - Bubbles

Spudman
2006-05-28, 09:31 PM
The only song that I really like to play at high volume is the live version of Novelty by Joy Division.

nick
2006-05-28, 10:09 PM
Bidibodi Bidibu - Bubbles

I have been trying to find the true artist that does that song for a while now (well, by trying, I mean wondering, but too lazy to do real searching). I had it down as being by "K3" but knew it was wrong. Thanks.

markf
2006-05-28, 10:53 PM
parliment! or some bootsy collins.

diesel boy will indeed rock your house apart. check out anything by dangermouse or z-trip for bassy hip hop type stuff.

phlegm
2006-05-28, 11:11 PM
Any song with a 303 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_TB-303) bass line is fun to play loud.

The best way to make your house shake though is to find the resonant frequency and play it on a synthesizer. Once I broke a light fixture in my house by playing a particular synth patch too loudly.

king cutecore
2006-05-28, 11:14 PM
i sorry i cant help it but i have to say that lamb of god ARE NOT death metal they are infact far from it, please dont make that mistake again. (sorry if i just misunderstood what you wher saying). you could try them but you could also try dream theater or dillinger escape plan ther pretty insane but i think my personal choice would be norma jean not all that bassy but ultra loud and hardcore:)

zippy
2006-05-28, 11:16 PM
bose > subwoofers :D

phlegm
2006-05-28, 11:20 PM

The bose systems I've heard have really garbled and distorted bass--not good, unless you're just using them to watch movies with lots of explosions. ;)

primus
2006-05-28, 11:20 PM
well if your talking about bass guitar.. then you want some primus.

hell yeah

or you can try some victor wooten also ramstien

smcmorrow
2006-05-28, 11:29 PM
Black Keys, set you free. Very loud, but not like people screaming their lungs out.

john_childs
2006-05-28, 11:44 PM
BOSE Sucks!
Buy Other Stereo Equipment

The words BOSE and bass have nothing in common.
BOSE also has nothing in common with accuracy, detail, transparency, and other ideals of high quality audio.

ntappin
2006-05-28, 11:46 PM
My brother gave me a sony test cd with a sound sweep, I'm afraid to play the full track for fear my speakers (JBL's) will explode, If you want I could email it to you.

ntappin
2006-05-28, 11:48 PM
The bose systems I've heard have really garbled and distorted bass--not good, unless you're just using them to watch movies with lots of explosions. ;)

My family has a set of 15-20 year old (I'm guessing) Bose speakers and they are perfect in every way I can think of. My guess is that Bose has gotten worse over the years.

john_childs
2006-05-29, 12:08 AM
Pipe organ music can be impressive on a good sub woofer. It's not a thumpy bass but it will rumble.

The Atlantic City Convention Hall has a theater organ with 64-foot pipes. Those pipes can get well below 20Hz. There are some sample MP3 clips of the organ at the Atlantic City Convention Hall Organ Society (http://www.acchos.org/html/gallery.html#musical_selections) web site. The Toccata in d-minor (http://www.acchos.org/mp3/toccata.mp3) clip should be good for a demo. Unfortunately it's an MP3 and a 128kbps one at that. MP3s cut out the low low bass so aren't the best for demonstrating the very low frequencies of a sub woofer.

john_childs
2006-05-29, 12:11 AM
My family has a set of 15-20 year old (I'm guessing) Bose speakers and they are perfect in every way I can think of. My guess is that Bose has gotten worse over the years.
That just means you haven't heard a proper high quality stereo system yet. Once you listen to a good audiophile or studio quality stereo system you'll understand how much BOSE sucks.

nick
2006-05-29, 12:36 AM
That just means you haven't heard a proper high quality stereo system yet. Once you listen to a good audiophile or studio quality stereo system you'll understand how much BOSE sucks.

John you are correct, of course, on all accounts.

I stopped bothering with speakers because I'll never be able to afford the stuff I want. I'll get a pair of grados at some point in the near future, for now I have headphones I diy'd that work pretty well.

for awesome DIY audiophile stuff, especially rediculous speakers, check out:

http://www.passdiy.com/

Other neat products or projects out there in the web include a oscilatory sub (driven by a fan type thing, not magnets) that will turn your entire basement or attic into a sub box (worlds most poverfull subwoffer), and a guy who made a resonance chamber out of his basment for something like 16 20"'s or something.

Pipe organs are neat.

also, that speaker test some one was talking about is called a sine sweep, and as I already mentioned, it can be found all over the intarweb. This is much more likly to kill your tweeters than your subs.

unisteve
2006-05-29, 12:49 AM
If you want to play a song really loud to listen to bass (and you're not afraid to play the most cliché dance song of all time) then crank up Sandstorm by Darude.

Just make sure you get a good quality file.

unisteez
2006-05-29, 12:53 AM
when i bought my stereo it came with a cd with a bass demo by a group called Bass 305. you might try to find some of their stuff

unisteve
2006-05-29, 12:54 AM
Horus the Chorus by Infected Mushroom is much better than I remembered. I should listen to this song more often. Infected Mushroom pwnz j00.

KcTheAcy
2006-05-29, 02:09 AM
Watch both of our BC wheel videos. Lots of bass.

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=191291

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=193405

JJuggle
2006-05-29, 02:23 AM
Piece of My Heart - Cheap Thrills, Janis Joplin w/Big Brother and the Holding Company

I once played this so loud in my 3rd floor apartment, the landlady came up and said that neighborhood kids were dancing on the sidewalk below. And oddly, she didn't come up to complain, just to comment.

Great album overall. (I guess I'm showing my age).

JJuggle
2006-05-29, 02:33 AM
The Atlantic City Convention Hall has a theater organ with 64-foot pipes.
http://www.museumofbadart.org/images/u-pop-unseen-4.jpg (http://www.museumofbadart.org/)

The organ master stares, transfixed by twin mysterious visions; the Neanderthal saint in the setting sun and the Gothic monk proceeding out from the cathedral's sanctum -- each framed by a halo of organ pipes, reminiscent of #2 pencils.

john_childs
2006-05-29, 05:16 AM
My brother gave me a sony test cd with a sound sweep, I'm afraid to play the full track for fear my speakers (JBL's) will explode, If you want I could email it to you.
You can generate a sine wave sweep on your computer using ASIO4ALL (http://www.asio4all.com/) and ASIO Test Signal Generator (http://www.magma.ca/~gtaylor/ASIOTestSigGen.htm). Here's a description of what ASIO (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audio_stream_input_output) is from Wikipedia.

Naomi
2006-05-29, 07:32 AM
If I remember the title correctly, "Oh Well" by Fleetwood Mac can get the walls shaking. It's an oldie.

Nao

dan de man
2006-05-29, 07:54 AM
Ramstein

jake_amos
2006-05-29, 10:09 AM
KORN or SLIPKNOT

samia
2006-05-29, 10:18 AM
not so hard rocky but great band with a bassy intro:
Kaiser Chiefs - Every day I love you less and less

and also The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

But you should also try the Eurovision winners Lordi - Hard Rock Halleluilah!!
Yeah baby!

Probailer2
2006-05-29, 01:40 PM
The Prophet vs Deepack - Stampuhh

Unitik908
2006-05-29, 04:04 PM
i sorry i cant help it but i have to say that lamb of god ARE NOT death metal they are infact far from it, please dont make that mistake again. (sorry if i just misunderstood what you wher saying). you could try them but you could also try dream theater or dillinger escape plan ther pretty insane but i think my personal choice would be norma jean not all that bassy but ultra loud and hardcore:)

yes yes i know.. lamb of god isnt much of death metal... rather than just hardcore metal.. but to people who dont listen to that kind of music... think just because they have double bass, heavey guitar, and scream rather than sing people just... assume that it is death metal.. so i just said it was..

honest mistake

Chase

musketman
2006-05-29, 04:09 PM
System of a Down!

www.systemofadown.com

DK
2006-05-29, 04:35 PM
uhh

DJ Hype
Roni Size
Congo Natty
Shy FX
etc.
prettty much any DnB/Jungle artist drops bass pretty hard

new_unicycler
2006-05-29, 04:48 PM
i love having bass in my house so heres some songs ok the pepsi song,lets go by lil john,techno bass theres lots of song from techno bass go to windows media player and go to guide and put in techno bass or go to your music thing for ex. windows mx or like some other kind of music thingy ok. Tony.v (new_unicycler)

Seager
2006-05-29, 09:42 PM
Basically any drum and bass music (like ed rush and optical, diesal boy, etc) will do you fine. However, what I used to use to test my sub:

The Humpty Dance (may damage some speakers)
Baby got back
Clubbed to death (by rob D on the matrix soundtrack)

I've made myself sick to my stomach from the bass off baby got back before. (it was really really loud and in the back of a car. My heart starting doing wierd stuff too)

manic_mark
2006-05-29, 10:01 PM
some prodigy would work well, voodoo people, breathe, out of space, no good start the dance.

someone mentioned pendulum before aswell, slam by them is good

Into the blue
2006-05-29, 11:32 PM
The theme music from 'Where Eagles Dare'.
Garaunteed to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
Played at full volume, of course.

fexnix
2006-05-30, 07:13 AM
Jay-Z - Lucifer
Warp Brothers - Phat Bass
Outkast - The way you move
BassHunter - Bassmachine
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
Dj Overdog - Bassmachine
Groove Coverage - Hit me
Groove Coverage - Beat just goes

That was what I found from a quick look in my iTunes library.

Jerrick
2006-05-30, 07:55 AM
If you use a music downloading program, use that, and search

Techno
House
Rave
Trance
Dance

Genres like that will have lots of bass!

john_childs
2006-05-30, 09:12 AM
John you are correct, of course, on all accounts.

I stopped bothering with speakers because I'll never be able to afford the stuff I want. I'll get a pair of grados at some point in the near future, for now I have headphones I diy'd that work pretty well.

for awesome DIY audiophile stuff, especially rediculous speakers, check out:

http://www.passdiy.com/
Unfortunately the good speakers cost a lot. And they take up space in a room for a proper listening environment. And then the good amps to go with them.

When I was in college back in the late 80's I bought my classical music CDs from a local boutique stereo store near campus. They kept a small selection of CDs in the shop and were willing to special order the CDs that I wanted (this was before the web and online stores like Amazon). The best part is that I was able to audition some very nice stereo systems. That's when I discovered how good stereo audio can be. I've been spoiled ever since.

The owner of the shop loved Magneplanar (http://www.magnepan.com/) speakers. Nice sounding speakers for airiness and space and detail. But no punch for rock music. They also carried the higher end Paradigm (http://www.paradigm.com/), B&W (http://www.bwspeakers.com/) and others. Nice stuff. He had a variety of amps like Aragon and Hafler. For the amps like the Hafler he would upgrade the capacitors and do other modifications.

The system there that I heard that I was most impressed with (and subsequently spoiled for life) consisted of bi-amped B&W 801's. Wow! I didn't realize speakers could have such detail. The amps were some big mono-blocks for the bass and an Aragon stereo amp for the mids and highs. The 801's were less expensive back then than they are now. Back then they were about $3000 each. Now they're $6000 each (ouch!). The system I was spoiled by would have been more than $12,000 in equipment (probably more, I'm not sure how much the amps and other equipment would have cost) and worth every penny.

Many people don't get to hear audio equipment of that quality so never get to experience what good audio can be. You aren't going to find the good stuff at Circuit City.

For affordable headphones the Grado's are absolutely awesome. I'm listening to my SR60's right now. I used to have the SR225's but I gave them to my brother. The SR225's are even more awesome than the SR60's. My other primary headphones are Sennheiser HD 600's.

Grado is going to release a lower end headphone soon. One step below the SR60's. I think the lower end ones are going to be made in China to keep the cost down. Cheap Grados.

Grado headphones are the entry level to what quality audio can be. As far as I'm concerned everyone with an MP3 player who listens at home should get the SR60's. Why subject yourself to listening to the ear buds at home? College students especially should get the SR60 headphones (or the soon to be SR40) and enjoy the music while kicking back at home (or while studying). Music can be so much better than ear buds.

I'm in the process of downsizing my stereo system. I'm getting rid of the big amp and other big gear and building a more headphone oriented system based around the computer. I may end up getting some powered studio monitors later, but for now it's going to be headphones.

I do my music listening at or around the computer. I wasn't using the home stereo much any more. Everything migrated to the computer. Time to face that reality and make the computer listening system top notch.

pdc
2006-05-30, 12:09 PM
Everything migrated to the computer. Time to face that reality and make the computer listening system top notch.

Not that my home system is top notch, but I have my computer patched into it. Works pretty well.

maestro8
2006-05-30, 03:36 PM
As far as I'm concerned everyone with an MP3 player who listens at home should get the SR60's. Why subject yourself to listening to the ear buds at home?
Why waste money on high-end earphones when listening to music that's been munged through a lossy compression codec? Unless you're listening to 256+ kbps MP3s, you aren't going to get the full spectrum of audio out of your player as you would listening to the original source. I def. agree that nice headphones make for a great personal listening experience, but MP3 players aren't going to deliver what you'd get from plugging into your home stereo...

john_childs
2006-05-30, 05:05 PM
Not that my home system is top notch, but I have my computer patched into it. Works pretty well.
The problem with my home system is that it is not in an ideal locaton for listening while at the computer. It's also not close to the computer. It didn't make for a good or convenient listening experience.

john_childs
2006-05-30, 05:31 PM
Why waste money on high-end earphones when listening to music that's been munged through a lossy compression codec? Unless you're listening to 256+ kbps MP3s, you aren't going to get the full spectrum of audio out of your player as you would listening to the original source. I def. agree that nice headphones make for a great personal listening experience, but MP3 players aren't going to deliver what you'd get from plugging into your home stereo...
If you're plugging in the good headphones and then sitting there trying to listen for compression artifacts you are not listening to the music. Compression doesn't destroy the music as long as it's not overly compressed or poorly encoded. Even 128 kbps (properly encoded) sounds fine, but will cause ear fatigue if listened to for too long.

The big advantage with headphones like the Grados (http://www.gradolabs.com/frameset_main.htm) is that they are very musical. The listening experience is about the music. You can hear details in the music that are muddled by ear buds. You can hear and feel the passion and feeling from the performers (unless you're listening to something like Slipknot). You can hear the space in the recording studio. It's a musical listening experience. That's what you get with the Grados. Instead of getting something that sounds like you're listening to the radio you get something that sounds like you're sitting there in the studio.

If you're sitting down and trying to listen like a human oscilloscope you're missing the music.

A nice thing about the Grados is that an iPod or most portables can drive them. No need to only use only the home stereo to drive them. No need to get a little portable headphone amp to play them on a good portable like the iPod.

maestro8
2006-05-30, 07:07 PM
If you're sitting down and trying to listen like a human oscilloscope you're missing the music.
Not my point... it's just that I can't help but notice when a cymbal crash comes out sounding like white noise, or a multitracked guitar + vocal passage gets muddied by the codec. It's like someone f***ing with the EQ while I'm enjoying my favorite tunes... it's just irritating.

BTW, have you tried some of the in-ear earbuds? not that they compete with some good over-ear phones, but they're light years better than the cheapo buds that come with most players.

mscalisi
2006-05-30, 07:23 PM
A good system doesn't have to be that expensive.

One of the most enjoyable setups I've had over the years was

Fisher 500-C Reciever $75 to buy + $200 to repair
Magnepan MGLR speakers. $600 on discount
Pro-ject 1.2 turntable $329

I think this system could win a competition for best sounding $1200 system, except for the catagory of which this thread was started about

Sadly, I sold the maggies a few years ago since I no longer have the space.

[QUOTE=john_childs]Unfortunately the good speakers cost a lot. And they take up space in a room for a proper listening environment. And then the good amps to go with them.

QUOTE]

mscalisi
2006-05-30, 07:29 PM
Sad, isn't it it? The the gold standard (in the public's eye) was set in the 80's as the red-book cd. MP3s have taken that down a couple notches.

I hope someday we experience a hi-res revolution. SACD/DSD would have been a nice new paradigm. If only the public cared more about the sound quality of recorded music beyond the quantity of bass a system could reproduce.

back on subject: One of my favorite tracks to show off a system with good deep bass is Bjork's Hyper-Ballad off of Post.

To the Primus Fans, I'm seeing Claypool in SF on Thursday.

Mullethunter
2006-05-30, 08:49 PM
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

maestro8
2006-05-30, 09:53 PM
Sad, isn't it it? The the gold standard (in the public's eye) was set in the 80's as the red-book cd. MP3s have taken that down a couple notches.
Then reality TV shows came along, the public embraced them and broadcast television was destroyed. Them damned public can't be trusted with anything!

phlegm
2006-05-30, 10:20 PM
Lots of songs with bass here (http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/news/story?page=b_fea_bt_0405_for_whats_it_wirth). ;)

The Bruiser
2006-05-31, 12:45 AM
Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin should shake your house a great deal

Spudman
2006-05-31, 04:51 AM
Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin should shake your house a great deal

Jeez, thanks for saying that. We go the album recently on CD and I forgot to put it on my playlist! :eek:

Ah, that's better.

john_childs
2006-05-31, 08:51 AM
Not my point... it's just that I can't help but notice when a cymbal crash comes out sounding like white noise, or a multitracked guitar + vocal passage gets muddied by the codec. It's like someone f***ing with the EQ while I'm enjoying my favorite tunes... it's just irritating.

BTW, have you tried some of the in-ear earbuds? not that they compete with some good over-ear phones, but they're light years better than the cheapo buds that come with most players.
Where are you getting your MP3s? P2P shared MP3s can be pretty bad in terms of encoding quality. Some of them are outright horrible.

I can tolerate a well encoded 128 kbps song. Long term listening at 128 kbps can cause ear fatigue, but the sound quality is good enough that I can enjoy the music. I can't tolerate streaming music (like internet radio or Rhapsody, etc). The bitrates are too low and the music sounds irritating. I encode my MP3s using LAME at alt-preset standard, which is VBR at about 190 kbps average bitrate. I'll also admit that I don't have golden ears, in fact my hearing is rather poor. I still enjoy good audio, but I know I don't hear the things that people with good hearing can hear.

I haven't actually listened to any of the in-ear monitor style headphones. They're not convenient for just casually trying at the store since they go inside your ear where ear wax and gunk is. It would be gross to try in-ear headphones if you don't know where they've been before. One of these day's I'll give them a try. I don't listen to a portable player much in areas where I'd need an in-ear monitor style headphone to keep the outside noise out so I haven't had the motivation to try that style of headphone yet. The Ultimate Ears super.fi studio 3 (http://www.ultimateears.com/superfi/superfi-3-studio_white.htm) earphones are supposed to be good for their price range ($99).

MrBoogiejuice
2006-05-31, 11:50 AM
Horus the Chorus by Infected Mushroom is much better than I remembered. I should listen to this song more often. Infected Mushroom pwnz j00.

If you like them check out Shpongle or Hallucinogen. Infected Mushroom in my opinion have gone a bit downhill with their last couple of albums.

Psy-trance is pretty good good music for testing speakers with. there's usually good bassy sounds and lot's of clear sounds in the mid and high ranges.

albino_gumby
2006-06-01, 07:32 AM
I really can't be bothered reading all these posts so i don't know if anyone's suggested it yet but pretty much anything by Korn. Their guitars are tuned lower then your normal base and their bases are tuned lower then your average ears will allow you to here. The start of 'Got The Life' works well or they're version of 'Brick in the Wall'. Peace.

jake_amos
2006-06-01, 08:26 AM
I really can't be bothered reading all these posts so i don't know if anyone's suggested it yet but pretty much anything by Korn. Their guitars are tuned lower then your normal base and their bases are tuned lower then your average ears will allow you to here. The start of 'Got The Life' works well or they're version of 'Brick in the Wall'. Peace.

also another good korn song is 'blind' is two good bassed songs are 'duality' and 'before i forget' both by slipknot

Mullethunter
2006-06-01, 11:54 AM
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Californication

JJuggle
2007-04-14, 06:35 PM
Fools in Love by Joe Jackson has some nice bass.

wickedbob
2007-04-14, 10:25 PM
Ms. New Booty ( Bubba sparxxx ) sounds great loud my and my friend hooked it up on his roof and you could hear it like 3 blocks away!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

dan de man
2007-04-14, 10:48 PM
Sunshine of your love-jimi hendrix cover

thornton
2007-04-15, 02:35 AM
By far my favorite song to blast on good speakers is "4 ton Mantis" by amon tobin. this song will shake your brains if you have the speakers for it.
Its an electronica song that has a pretty sweet bass line.

abbabibble
2007-04-15, 03:03 AM
basically anything by rammstien.

The.Mars.Volta
2007-04-15, 03:27 AM
Anything by primus. their band revolves around bass.

Into the blue
2007-04-15, 12:38 PM
Probably the greatest song that includes yodelling...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7SJGDG5GZ2c

skianduniaddict
2007-04-15, 01:28 PM
a got a subwoofer and my mom was like how loud does that thing play and i was like the house is bolted to the foundation right

Hazmat
2007-04-15, 02:20 PM
Well here's my list

Dance
Warp Brothers - Phat Bass and We will survive
Nick Skitz - Excalibur
KCB - Wham Bam
Darude - Next to you, Sandstorm, Feel the beat

Rock
Grinspoon - Lost control
Linkin Park - Points of authority
Disturbed - Down with a sickness
System of a down - Chop Suey
Drowning pool - Let the bodies hit the floor
Rammstien- Du Hust
Silverchair - Freak
AC/DC - Thunderstruck

Got more but that will do for now. :D

monkeyman
2007-04-15, 02:26 PM
Out Ta Get Me- Guns 'N' Roses.

That's a good song for driving fast.

thejdw
2007-04-15, 02:33 PM
try this (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rise+against+ready+to+fall)

Into the blue
2007-04-15, 03:01 PM
Oh, what's the one where the monster comes out of the TV set and screams at the little old lady?
I think it's called Come To Daddy, or something like that.

Michael_Swarbrick
2007-04-15, 03:29 PM
Sub Focus kicks all drum and bass.

Mike

kington99
2007-04-15, 08:25 PM
Oh, what's the one where the monster comes out of the TV set and screams at the little old lady?
I think it's called Come To Daddy, or something like that.

Come to Daddy - Aphex Twin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Az_7U0-cK0)

tobbogonist
2007-04-15, 09:27 PM
Twisted..

and any german techno.

monkeyman
2007-04-15, 11:19 PM
Rock You Like A Hurricane- The Scorpions

wickedbob
2007-04-16, 01:04 AM
Fuck the pain away- Peaches

kington99
2007-04-16, 07:42 AM
Fuck the pain away- Peaches

Good choice for the criteria, but an awful song. I once saw peaches live, supporting marilyn manson. I was about 10 feet from the front and the bass made it pretty difficult to breath during this song. To the relief of the audience her set was cut short when she tripped over on stage and broke her nose.

Hazmat
2007-04-16, 11:45 AM
Get 3 of these then play Rammstein - Du Hust or Drowning pool - let the bodies hit the floor. Metallica songs would work very well too. :D :D

Into the blue
2007-04-16, 03:28 PM
Do you have to have the basketballs too?

Try Helter Skelter by the Beatles at 11.
That's a good one.

monkeyman
2007-05-07, 11:03 PM
Here's the playlist I created some driving CDs from. I love them all.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2922/untitledbc3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

cool-bananas
2007-05-08, 08:07 AM
Here's the playlist I created some driving CDs from. I love them all.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2922/untitledbc3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

that is an awesome playlist but there are better guns n roses songs than paradise city and welcome to the jungle.......I like your style thou