PDA

View Full Version : TEST OF METAL, trials comp

unibrow
2005-06-10, 10:35 PM
2005 TEST OF METAL TRIALS

The Test of Metal Trials Contest, widely regarded as the premiere trials event in North America, returns to its original location in 2005. It will be at the Test of Metal cross-country race finish area, at the Squamish Loggers Sports Grounds on Saturday, June 18, once again, a part of the excitement of Canada's premiere point-to-point mountain bike race. The event continues as part of the North American Trials Series (NATS) attracting riders from all over the continent.

"We're excited about the new location," enthused long-time event director Robin Coope. "It's always important to keep the sections fresh and novel, and it's great to be back with the race." Moving to the Loggers Sports Grounds also means the return of the infamous log rolling pond, popular with the spectators, but not with the riders! In order to accommodate the race schedule, Beginner/Sport trials will start at 9 a.m. and Pro/Expert will start at noon.

This is a great trials event to go to. Its in Squamish, BC and i hope to see lots of unicyclists there this year!!

for more info visit www.testofmetal.com and click "test of metal trials"

justin

justin_kozy@hotmail.com

JamesH
2005-06-17, 08:08 PM
Are they having any uni specific events? I was thinking of going to watch Kris but the forecast isn't too great..

unibrow
2005-06-17, 08:14 PM
theres a unicycle category.

doesnt matter what you compete in, they clump all the unicyclists into one category. So if your in sport and 3 others are in begginer, and the begginer gets 37 points and u get 38, he or she beats you.

justin

brockfisher05
2005-06-20, 02:12 AM
DAMN I WISH I COULD HAVE GONE!!!!