PDA

View Full Version : Because I AM a jerk.

nick
2002-11-07, 02:42 AM
To whom it may concern (mostly justin kozy),

1) I AM a jerk.

2) mispellings : "no" "ur" "wou" "whoile" "u" and then the double "you you". Im not picking on spelling. I make simple errors all the time. I never claim to be a spelling or grammer expert. I do, however, absolutly despise people who can not be bothered to take the time to simply spell out entire words, and complete others.

3) I responded to you, in your thread, because I, for one, am sick of your posts, and I figured Id tell you so. You only contributed to it by responding to my comment in the same thread.

4) your description of the "trick" is not clear at all. It makes very little sense. If you want people to take you seriously, try to make some sense.

5) "I could care less" Lets take a look at what that means. take the opposite of both the adjective and the verb, so it does not change meaning. now it reads "I could not care more" while this isnt neccesarrily true, it does illustrate how dumb you are.

6) "preppy boy", yeah, exactly. I have 7, red 8" liberty spikes because im "preppy", right. To tell you the truth, I really dont care about your oppinion of me though, so feel free to beleive that im preppy, or a pouser, or a goth, or whatever you want to lable me as.

7) Swearing really doesnt fucking offend me.

8) neither do exclamation points!!!

9) by calling me a "school boy" you would be correct. I do attend an institute of higher learning. This, by itself, does not make me better, or smarter than anyone. The fact that I am a better human being than you is a mere coincidence.

---------------------------------

Justin Kozy wrote--

you no what i think of you!!!
i think ur a plain flat out jerk why would you even bother writing any thing if ur not going to talk about my subject ????

but really i could care less there preppy boy , and i wou fill this whoile forum with swears but i'll just get in trouble

p.s. YOU SHUT UP!

p.s.s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<many deleted !'s here>

!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!! just to make u mad you you school boy hankie pankie

ekimstorm
2002-11-07, 03:24 AM
Well said.

-Mike

Checkernuts
2002-11-07, 04:06 AM
To nick and everyone else

I'm sorry. I sould have never asked Gilby to unban him...

Once again I am sorry.

Chex

ekimstorm
2002-11-07, 04:24 AM
Checkernuts, maybe jus-10 should use that little caption under your username ("Me Fail English? That's Unpossible").

Jus-10 seems to be alright. Its only the grammar thats the problem. and attitude. But whatever, maybe he'll learn to think out his post before he writes them. :D

-Mike

uni_boy50
2002-11-07, 04:29 AM
i don't have problems with the grammer, but i'm on msn so maybe i can read it easyer. Justin's main problem is that he has this problem with changing topics. Then agan if something's important enough to tell 100s of people, then don't make it a riddle.

AccordNSX
2002-11-07, 08:35 AM
I love you Nick.

nick
2002-11-07, 04:47 PM
awwwww, stop, your making me blush!

m_extreme_uni
2002-11-07, 08:09 PM
i agree with nick. That jutin_kozy, or whatever guy, his posts make no sense what so ever. he should ask someone's permission (Gilby?) if he can post before he does because they're just a waste of time. :mad:

Good work Nick!

-Ryan

Catboy
2002-11-07, 10:52 PM
That Justin Kozy kid is damn annoyig. He sounds like a little kid thats like 10 or something and justs like to talk like he is someone because he really is som fat little fucker. I really agree Gilby should take him of or block his whole comp from getting to this site(if he can) so he doesnt come back with another name and ruin this site with his bitch ass attitude and stupid remarks.

Hooray for Nick

-Eric, a supporter of Nick

justin_kozy
2002-11-07, 11:04 PM
who really gives a rats ass about how i spell or my grammer. I think u guys r just a little up tight, and i do have good grammer but why would i waste all that hard earned grammer on u bunch of worthless excuses for human biengs.
You no wat . you can take this forum and put it u no were :p

and banning me again because i have a reaction when people make fun of me is freakin redicoulus.

i dont mean to pin point this on other people but mainly that nick guy for beeing such a flippin moron , and taking up space and time of other people.

but like i said honestly i dont care:D

All u people are, are total strangers that have nothing better to do then right up these silly forums over people u don't even no .

do in conclusion , i do have a proper grammer, i am a unicyclist, and i am here just to ask questions and not argue with a bunch of idiots that don't have the right to be on this site .

Gilby ,

if u want to ban me from this site you can go ahead but there is really no reason to. All i did was defend my self when i needed defending and i think it would be kind of stupid to ban me from the site for not having proper grammer or spelling, am i right or what?

so if u do end up banning me then i want people to know i had a good time ( besides the idiodic morons who made this forum) and i learned alot of neat stuff

so thx for everything gilby .

and i guess theres nothing less to say then good bye unless u don't ban for doing nothing wrong.

BUT I'LL ALWAYS HAVE THE ROYAL RIDERS!!!!! CAUSE WE RULE!!!

justin kohse)-o

nick
2002-11-07, 11:45 PM
I will once again respond by using my above average logical abilities and flawless reasoning:

"who really gives a rats ass about how i spell or my grammer."

-I think that when it is an extreme case, such as yours, everyone does.

"why would i waste all that hard earned grammer on u bunch of worthless excuses for human biengs."

-because we are all better than you, at life.

"you can take this forum and put it u no were"

-Im afraid I dont know "were", or how for that matter. I realize that you probably have considerable experience with inserting various objects into your asshole, but please, keep that to yourself.

"and banning me again because i have a reaction when people make fun of me is freakin redicoulus."

-You were banned because you decided to make posts attacking klass bill (spelling on the name? sorry) and others. I for one feel you should stay banned because you obviously dont have the IQ needed to participate in this fourm. Hell, Im supprised you have the Inteligence needed to turn on a computer, let alone to use the internet. (I bet you have AOL. nothing against the rest of you AOL users, but I hate AOL)

"i dont mean to pin point this on other people but mainly that nick guy for beeing such a flippin moron"

-definition of "irony"

"and taking up space and time of other people."

-please do not read posts under "just conversation" If you dont want to waste time.

"but like i said honestly i dont care"

-way to prove it by responding to me again, and again.

"All u people are, are total strangers that have nothing better to do then right up these silly forums over people u don't even no ."

-even more irony

"do in conclusion , i do have a proper grammer, i am a unicyclist, and i am here just to ask questions"

-please explain to me how you use any kind of propper grammer. Also, very few, if any, of your questions have been worth reading, let alone answering.

"and not argue with a bunch of idiots"

-you ARE arguing with us. we are not idiots, I think you have demonstrated how dumb you are though.

"that don't have the right to be on this site . "

Why do I not have the right to use this fourm? Was it not you who was already banned? Yes, It was you who was banned. therefore YOU are really the one who doesnt have the right to use this fourm.

justin_kozy wrote-----------

who really gives a rats ass about how i spell or my grammer. I think u guys r just a little up tight, and i do have good grammer but why would i waste all that hard earned grammer on u bunch of worthless excuses for human biengs.
You no wat . you can take this forum and put it u no were

and banning me again because i have a reaction when people make fun of me is freakin redicoulus.

i dont mean to pin point this on other people but mainly that nick guy for beeing such a flippin moron , and taking up space and time of other people.

but like i said honestly i dont care

All u people are, are total strangers that have nothing better to do then right up these silly forums over people u don't even no .

do in conclusion , i do have a proper grammer, i am a unicyclist, and i am here just to ask questions and not argue with a bunch of idiots that don't have the right to be on this site .

Gilby ,

if u want to ban me from this site you can go ahead but there is really no reason to. All i did was defend my self when i needed defending and i think it would be kind of stupid to ban me from the site for not having proper grammer or spelling, am i right or what?

so if u do end up banning me then i want people to know i had a good time ( besides the idiodic morons who made this forum) and i learned alot of neat stuff

so thx for everything gilby .

and i guess theres nothing less to say then good bye unless u don't ban for doing nothing wrong.

BUT I'LL ALWAYS HAVE THE ROYAL RIDERS!!!!! CAUSE WE RULE!!!

justin kohse)-o

ekimstorm
2002-11-07, 11:47 PM
After reading jus-10's last post I think i have changed my mind somewhat. I used to think that he was an annoying SOB and should have never been un-banned. That last post was civilized and it showed how not and ass jus-10 can be. I think banning him would not be correct. At the moment there is no reason to ban him again. He has not started any fights (ie, klass is an ass, and shut up). That last post also sounded more thought-out, and therefore was more interesting and was easier to understand.

Jus-10, I dont think that bad grammar is so much a problem as the fact that you write like you're on msn. This is a forum, not a chat group. :D

Jus-10 shouldnt be banned a second time, he is finnaly coming around.

-Mike

uni_boy50
2002-11-07, 11:54 PM
I dont want to go up aganist a mob, but Justin didn't really do anything to nick, and nick seemed to come out of nowhere on the "i invented a new trick" post. On the other hand, i agree that some of the posts are sort of useless, and that there should be better titles and grammer.

Justin said:

This seemes hiprocrate, considering that he posts a lot and replies to a lot of posts.

Justin said:

Still hyprocrate, he can be on it since he's a unicyclist, but other unicyclists can't?
Justin seemes to have a really short fuse, but he can easily come back with a new account if he's blocked.

justin_kozy
2002-11-08, 12:01 AM
im not even gunna bother with u people any more . If you dis like me that much then don't read my forums and save ur time ok.:D

uni_boy50
2002-11-08, 12:12 AM
just put "jk-"or something at the begining of your fourms. Or better yet, get the people who can't stand you to block you. Everybody wins

justin_kozy
2002-11-08, 12:25 AM
i shouldnt have to. it says who made the forum n e way

nikkifrog
2002-11-08, 02:18 AM
I don't see what the big deal was. I read some of his posts and they made ok sense to me. And if they don't make sense to you, just press the "back" button. Is it that big of a deal?

I don't think Gilby is going to ban justin kozy, because he hasn't even done anything wrong. I read his old posts and he's being a lot nicer now than he was before he was banned. So why don't you just give him a break?

Nikki

justin_kozy
2002-11-08, 03:12 AM
thx alot nikki , thats the kinda respecet i deserve:D

has any one ever heard the saying you get what you give???
be treated how you would like others to treat you?

just a thought

nick
2002-11-08, 03:17 AM
I was merely expressing my opinion (actually, its more of a fact) that justin_kozy sucks at life. If you want to know my reasoning, please go back and re read my former posts under this topic, and look at past threads in "just conversation" for his posts under his previously banned screen name of jus10 or something like that.

I was never asking for him to be banned (again) (although It would be nice)

I dont give him a break because he does not deserve one. To you and everyone else that says "give him a break": Thats bullshit. He hasnt apologized to klaas bill or any of the other people he decided to harass with his obnoxious posting. Hell, even if he does say sorry, It wont matter a bit to me, as it took people saying he should, for him to do it. Whomever demanded a public apology to klaas was right, but even with that, justin will still be on my "people who suck at life and deserve to be kicked in the balls repeatedly" list.

nick
2002-11-08, 03:21 AM
You get what you give:
exactly! Remember that tirade you went on, when you started talking smack about klaas. this is what you get.

Treat others as you would like to be treated:
If I ever become as worthless of a human being as justin is, I should hope someone would tell me, so that I could do everyone a favor and die. Just like im doing for him.

justin_kozy
2002-11-08, 03:49 AM
you just don't stop talking do you?

listen Nick , i have nothing against you besides the fact that you continously harrasing me but thats okay. You can keep on going until this whole forum is filled and eventually nobody will give .so shut the hell up and move on with horrible pittiful tiny indescribable pointless life.

And plz do us all a favor, kill ur self because u have turned into me by acting out like this continously .

have a nice day , and the best way to kill your self is to go away
:D

uni_boy50
2002-11-08, 04:15 AM
Justin said:
i shouldnt have to. it says who made the forum n e way

I agree, you shouldn't have to. that's not the point. I should be able to go to the skatepark whenever i want, but since i don't have a death with, i don't go there very often. Justin hasn't done anything wrong or annoying from my point of view untill the swearing started with him and nick. If his typing is that annoying then go back and read something else.

Nick,
I can see how the typing could be annoying, but then just go back, read something else. I don't think that anyone can honnestly say that they have never done anyting that they don't regreat, and at least, he did apolise to Kallas. If Kallas dosn't accept his apology, fine, but justin_kozy seemes to be ok. Like Nikkifrog said, he's nicer now then he was on the old posts, but that's what they are; old posts.

Unispin
2002-11-08, 04:26 AM
Ya nick!

nick
2002-11-08, 04:33 AM
"you just don't stop talking do you?"

-please look at my post count, and posts per day. as of right now I am at 59 total, 0.13 posts per day. You are at 55 total, 0.73 posts per day. Becasue I doubt your ability to do simple math, let me spell it out for you: I have been a member for over a year longer than you, and you have posted about the same number of things I have. It would seem you are the one who wont stop talking.

"listen Nick , i have nothing against you besides the fact that you continously harrasing me but thats okay. You can keep on going until this whole forum is filled and eventually nobody will give"

-This fourm will not fill up, I am keeping all my replies in one thread, not spreading it around, as you do with your idiocy.

"so shut the hell up and move on with horrible pittiful tiny indescribable pointless life."

-You have very little skill at insulting people, you steal what I say, then butcher it. I laugh at you! HAH HAH HAH!

"And plz do us all a favor, kill ur self because u have turned into me by acting out like this continously ."

-No, I've always been like this. Im not acting out against people for no reason. I am only expressing my true feelings towards you, and responding to what you are saying. Im not acting anything continously, as this is pretty much an isolated incident.

"have a nice day , and the best way to kill your self is to go away"

-Your advice on how to kill myself is just plain wrong, but I belive I will have a nice day. thank you.

Catboy
2002-11-08, 04:37 AM
Nick has the most educated points about Justin and justin is just isulting himself and making himself a worser person(if possible) by manipulating you and taking the sympathy route well im fed up w/ his crap!
Gilby should ban Justin and fast
Nick is right on all his posts so far.

-Eric

Unispin
2002-11-08, 04:43 AM
If justin wasn't such a idiot he would just ignore Nick but he lets it get to him due to his Idiotcy (yes that is a word)

nikkifrog
2002-11-08, 04:46 AM
I think you guys just need to quit provoking each other.

I don't think anyone needs to be banned- this thread just needs to be trashed.

Unispin
2002-11-08, 04:47 AM
hey its not my fault... i'm.... Evil???

uni_boy50
2002-11-08, 05:12 AM
what you could try doing is figure out a time to chat on here, and try to work it out then. Since i think both of you will not agree with that, ignore each other. Justin has only insulted nick (unless i missed someting), and that was in self defence. Justin, ignore nick and nick just go back if you see justin's posts. Geez, i thought "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" and "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me" was taught in preschool.

gluteous maximus
2002-11-08, 04:24 PM
Justin, Nick, you could do us all a big favor by just exchanging email addresses and carrying-on your little pissing contest in private.

You could do yourselves a big favor by just adding each other to your respective "ignore" lists. You both will then "virtually" disappear from the other's unicyclist.com forum world.

Isn't that what you both really want, anyhow?

phil
2002-12-10, 01:07 AM
Although I've bitten my tongue so far, my patience has ended. Sorry for digging this thread up, but when abusive messages start pouring in to someone who has avoided any form of conflicting contact with this person I feel the line has been crossed.

My one exchange was my experience of pedal grabs. If that's the thanks I get, then I wash my hands of you, Justin Kozy. I guess some people are just too damn stupid, foolish or both to learn.

Phil, just me

unisteve
2002-12-10, 01:17 AM
>>>"I guess some people are just too damn stupid, foolish or both to learn. "

And that may be true in lots of situations in life, dealing with all kinds of things. Just thought I'd add that.

gluteous maximus
2002-12-10, 04:24 PM
Phil, pardon me, but I just don't understand....

It's been more than a month... who/what/when/which post are you talking about?

Did JK dis you somewhere here?

Sorry if I missed something...

Glutes

phil
2002-12-10, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by gluteous maximus
It's been more than a month... who/what/when/which post are you talking about?

He's on MSN. My messenger address is on my website; since I put it there I have found some cool people after they've contacted me for one reason or another. I do not count people who use it for nothing more than insults as some of them.

The sound of the day is "Plonk!"...

Anyway, the red mist has risen, so I shall shut up now.

Phil, just me

gluteous maximus
2002-12-10, 05:06 PM
Phil, ...

I guess I understand now... some little blankety-blank is leaving you nasties.

Perhaps we should appeal to Gilby again...

We gladiators are never satisfied until the red mist begins to pool and coagulate.

GILD
2002-12-11, 12:21 PM
as i recall, gluteous 'o maximus, it was your suggestion ,earlier on this very thread, that this 'pissing contest' be taken off the forum and conducted in private e-mails
phil, u know who to blame

;)

phil
2002-12-11, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by GILD
phil, u know who to blame

Phil, just me, sorry. The Red Mist had eliminated the possibility of logical thought. I want my dartboard back... :)

gluteous maximus
2002-12-11, 04:47 PM
originally deposited by GILD:
as i recall, gluteous 'o maximus, it was your suggestion ,earlier on this very thread, that this 'pissing contest' be taken off the forum and conducted in private e-mails
phil, u know who to blame ;)

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your gratuitous misdirection of guilt-attribution.

For the record, I suggested that the two principal pissants who were originally active in this thread continue their discord offline. If one of them (or his alleged ghost-writing co-conspirator) has chosen to attack an innocent such as Our Poor Phil, I am not responsible. If any blame is to be placed, let it be upon Checkernuts' head, for it was he who vigorously campaigned for the reinstatement of So and So's forum priveleges.

I suggest that Phil publicly expose the heretofore merely hinted-at insults that he has received, and be done with the mystery of the Red Missed.

By the way, the pissing contest seems to have abated on this forum. We only have Phil to thank for the resurrection of this thread. Without more complete explanation, said resurrection seems gratuitous and silly.

Dave, was your beret maroon to match bruises, or scabs?

One more thing;

;)

nick
2002-12-11, 05:18 PM
sorry that phil had to be insulted, but this proves it....

I WIN!

gluteous maximus
2002-12-11, 05:23 PM
regrettably posted by nick:
sorry that phil had to be insulted, but this proves it.... (and) I AM a jerk.

nick
2002-12-11, 06:12 PM
no no no, you dont understand.

I WIN

ready, watch here it is again...

I WIN

GILD
2002-12-12, 11:01 AM
my beret matched none of gluteous' suggestions
my nickname (ol' brown arms) does however fit my shit-stirring personality down to a tee

one man's 'gratuitous misdirection of guilt-attribution', is another man's idea of stirring things up a bit

i was deeply saddened by the resurection of this thread and am especially sorry that responding to this kind of nonsense would cut into phil's uni'ing or complaining about the weather time

i have admit that gluteous' suggestion regarding the pissants taking their pissanting off-forum was misquoted by yours truly
i do still feel twinges of doubt as to wiathur (the worst spell of weather we've had for a while) this absolves him completely
once u opened that door...

oh, and by the way
;) 2u2

no nick, u didn't win
justin just decided to con u into believing u did

nick
2002-12-12, 03:30 PM
ok, let me explain this too you all. Im afraid your all taking this wrong, and I dont want my message to be misconstrued. (Its also possible that your getting what im saying, and im just a jerk, i suppose) anyways:

When justin went and insulted phil, he proved that he was indeed a shmuck. I hold phill in high regard, as both legos and film hold great interest for me. So when justin insulted him, it proved my point that he (justin) is an ass.

So, my point, being proven, makes me the winner, see I WIN!

oh, also, I dont see how justin "conned" me into thinking anything? Please, do explain this. It kinda sounds like you were trying to be philosophical, but It doesnt make any sense. Or am I just dumb?

gluteous maximus
2002-12-12, 03:41 PM
If you hold Phil in such high regard, Nick, you might try spelling his name correctly.

The very fact that you are claiming or trying to "win" the petty name-calling crap that appears at the beginning of this thread proves your own suspicion and admittance of jerkhood.

Thanks for "explaining" it to us.

The part about you being conned suggests that a more intelligent person would not be lured into continuing an exchange of "ideas" such as the one you engaged in with "jus-10".

You were being given the benefit of the doubt...

That is; you were fooled into arguing with him, because normally you would be too smart to do such a thing.

...right?

nick
2002-12-12, 06:28 PM
hah hah hah,

I happen to enjoy flame wars, such as the one in this thread, very much. Normally, I would never engage in that kind of thing on the unicycling fourm, because the vast majority of the people here, (yourself included, dont worry) are outstanding human beings (maybe noy quite "phil" quilty, but still vastly better at life than an average human being.

I dont know why I like flame wars, I just do.

Justin, I feel, deserved the wrath that was soon rained down upon him. He proves this again and again as he insults more and more people.

All Im saying is that I WIN. you dont have to think so, but please, dont be so condescending.

Anyways, Like I said, you really are one of the people on this fourm that makes a positive contribution, and hope that this can just be water under the bridge.

And to Phil: Im sorry I accidentally hit a double "l" in your name, can you ever forgive me for this typo?

phil
2002-12-12, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by nick
And to Phil: Im sorry I accidentally hit a double "l" in your name, can you ever forgive me for this typo?

Fear ye not, I can hold no ill will against anyone who likes Lego and random video goodness... :)

Besides, I've had worse. I was called Mr Timston last year. Although I think my best bit of post was addressed to "Mr and Mrs Phil Himsworth". Whoa! I didn't realise I had that much to drink...

Phil (Himsworth), just me

justin_kozy
2002-12-13, 03:18 AM
u guys are idiots.

u r all still talking what happened along time ago.Really ur ll supid and i dont give a rats ass if i talk smack about anybody.I'll do what i want and u can"t stop me (haha) well maybe except for gilby but he can ban me .Actually i'd rather u did GILBY because im sick of this site and i've learned nothing from it .

thx for nothing

justin.cheers

Catboy
2002-12-13, 03:53 AM
Ok its UNInamous(yes i know its spelt wrong!) Justin kozy is a waste of oxygen == he must be banned before his cursed smite of cowardass harassment and balless attempts to hurt this community make an effect on this halowed sanctity of unicyclists.

On behalf of my veiw, justin(intentionally lowercase) must be banned! A.S.A.P.

-Eric "Catboy" Pearson

justin_kozy
2002-12-13, 03:58 AM
this is fun!:D

uni_boy50
2002-12-13, 04:32 AM
ok, did i miss something?
I know justin recentally insulted us:
guys are idiots.

u r all still talking what happened along time ago.Really ur ll supid and i dont give a rats ass if i talk smack about anybody.I'll do what i want and u can"t stop me (haha) well maybe except for gilby but he can ban me .Actually i'd rather u did GILBY because im sick of this site and i've learned nothing from it .

but what happned before this to drag this back up?
Anyway, i'm sorry that i campaigned on justin's side, i thought he had changed. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Nick, I don't know why, but i get some wierd ammusment out of flamewars too.

justin, if you want to be banned, then just save everyone some time and stop posting

Phil, you think that people mess up your name, try having a name like Leif. I get leaf, lief, life, and so on

SpYdeR v1o
2002-12-13, 04:45 AM
Just the stupidity of jk and his antics are childish. I don't understand why he is even on this forum. Ban him and end it in my opinion. More to come....

-SpYdeR

justin_kozy
2002-12-13, 05:07 AM
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!:D

gluteous maximus
2002-12-13, 02:33 PM
I'm not saying they're gay, just that they're losers with empty weekends.

justin_kozy
2002-12-13, 11:16 PM
i think ur gay, ur the one with the glutiouse maximus nd a picture of a man so dont say any thing about me bien gay:P

slugbath
2002-12-13, 11:39 PM
Huh. You make it sound like being gay is a bad thing.

Please try and keep your insults creative, entertaining and non-discriminatory.

Thank you.

ExtremeUnicycler
2002-12-14, 01:30 AM
Justin, you are a waste of skin.

Unimoron
2002-12-14, 01:35 AM
You know if Justin would just back off, then we could get on with our lives.

SpYdeR v1o
2002-12-14, 01:35 AM
Sexuality has nothing to do with it. This is about you being a moron/idiot/?ss/jerk/wank/loser/d?ck. :D

justin_kozy
2002-12-14, 01:55 AM
u keep on talkin to me .:p

gluteous maximus
2002-12-14, 03:41 AM
originally spewed by someone who knows Justin Kozy's password:
ur sayin im gay?....
i think ur gay, ur the one with the glutiouse maximus nd a picture of a man so dont say any thing about me bien gay:P

I said you don't have a girlfriend. Gay guys typically don't have girlfriends, and that's OK (more girls for us straight guys:) ). If you are gay, that's OK, too. I said that I wasn't suggesting you don't have a girlfriend because you are gay, but because you are sitting at a computer all weekend.

I have two gluteus maximuses, (don't you?) and there are two men in my avatar.

justin_kozy
2002-12-14, 04:42 AM
:) :( :o :p ;)

justin_kozy
2002-12-14, 04:42 AM
wait how did this forum start n e way?

unibrow
2002-12-14, 05:01 AM
why is everybody fighting?

Can't we just get GILBY to delete tis forum so we can get on with are unicycling lives?!

thx alot,

:D

register
2002-12-14, 10:50 PM
I have seen a post from that guy. The post that I think got him booted or somthing of the sort. My gosh was that a waste of time. That hread had nothing to do with anything. I hope that guy works out his issues.

Thanks

uni_boy50
2002-12-15, 01:25 AM
Hey, we only need 2 more pages or so, and this will beat that post about the wtc unicycle thing at the unicon!

unibrow
2002-12-15, 03:37 AM
what is wtc?

Sofa
2002-12-15, 03:50 AM
wtc world trade center

someone used US patriotism in their unicycle act, and a thread about it had many responses

ekimstorm
2002-12-15, 05:53 AM
Tastlessness at Unicon....was it?

Anyhoo, how dare you insult Glute's avatar. Its from one of the greatest movies ever created. And even though the Pythons are old and some dead, they could still kick your ass. So, SHUT UP. Next time know what you're insulting.

"Listen. The only people we hate more than the Romans are the fucking Judean People's Front."

(substitute Judean People's Front with justin_kozy)

unibrow
2003-01-12, 05:10 AM
bet you cant guess who i am :rolleyes:

jagur
2003-01-12, 05:28 AM
i already did.are you about to crack again?

gluteous maximus
2003-01-12, 03:33 PM
I did, too,...
:rolleyes:

gluteous maximus
2003-01-12, 05:12 PM
originally posted by "guess who i am":
do you live on vancouver island any were near victoria???:confused:

... and do your "friends" know your new username password?

:confused:

unibrow
2003-01-12, 08:19 PM
none of my friends like this site and I moight crack just to give this site some spunk again :D

Monkey Juggler
2003-01-13, 01:04 PM
I've resisted saying anything for a long time, but I no longer can. I'm not sure if this is me talking or just being awake for far to long...

You suck at life.

- Sal

GILD
2003-01-13, 02:32 PM
hey! monkey juggler!
will u stay out the gutter, i mean the archives?!?

:p

unibrow
2003-01-13, 03:08 PM
me , suck at life! ya the day i suck at life you'll be out on top of some mountain gettin ready to ride your "2" wheeled bike down it you crazy dutch bastard.

GILD
2003-01-14, 06:27 AM
>someone used US patriotism in their unicycle act, and a thread about it had many responses

sofa, that was sooo diplomatically put!!

:)

jagur
2003-01-14, 10:03 AM
>someone used US patriotism in their unicycle act, and a thread about it had many responses

sofa, that was sooo diplomatically put!!

:) yeah,it lacked nothing but George W Bush...

unibrow
2004-07-15, 07:26 AM
loooooook what i found!!!!

i was just reading this old forum to remind me of the good 'Ol days when arguing was fun. But now that ive been to a couple of uni events ( Moab,VIMW,and some trials events. Ive come to see that theres more to life then arguing on this site over something silly.

With all this time spent b*itching back and forth we could have all been unicycling and getting better.

later,

justin kozy!!!!!!!!!!!!!(kohse)

PopeSamXVI
2004-07-15, 07:39 AM
You just wrote bitching with an asterisk. Why?

GILD
2004-07-15, 07:44 AM
it's like a new-age apostrophe
he used it to give the term b'itching that kind of stuttering h'ip-h'op flow
u know the one? the one that stems from trying to walk with universal-ball-joints for knees?

y*eah

PopeSamXVI
2004-07-15, 07:51 AM
W*urd.

Good dancers though.

GILD
2004-07-15, 08:11 AM
that's not dancing
that's scratching sand-lice
dance?
does the name St. Vitus ring a bell?

(unless u mean the tall skinny guy from Prodigy, he could move)

Murde Mental
2004-07-15, 04:09 PM
well, this thread made for interresting reading...

PopeSamXVI
2004-07-15, 06:09 PM
that's not dancing
that's scratching sand-lice
dance?
does the name St. Vitus ring a bell?

(unless u mean the tall skinny guy from Prodigy, he could move)

Well, it's no Hammer, or Misha & Nitasha but it's dancing.

Catboy
2004-07-16, 04:34 AM
I don*t know if this has already been sai*d but, Argueing on the int*ernet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you*re still retarded.

Tim
2004-07-16, 05:48 AM
Crap I just read through the whole thread and could not figure out what was going on. I was like I never saw any thread with this guy what the hell?. Then I looked at the date.

unibrow
2004-07-16, 06:34 AM
i have no respect for you "cat boy",

All this time and your still a jerk off.

Justin

thinuniking
2004-07-16, 09:04 AM
I just wanted to say my spelling and grammar sucks too! If i have been on msn i also use no instead of know. I find it really hard to explain stuff sometimes, it makes sense in my head when i write it but when i read it back later i realise it's total crap!I may have been mentioned in this i didn't take the time to read back!
SO SORRY I AM WORKING ON IT!!!
Ben

thinuniking
2004-07-16, 09:09 AM
You have to say the royal riders stick together and that's pretty cool!I think these guys would be really cool to meet up with, yeah "he don't spell to good" neither do I plus he's probably a great rider and really fun to be with so i for one will say ROYAL RIDERS ROCK!
Ben

one wheeled stallion
2004-07-16, 09:45 AM
Not to get stuck into any bitching or anything, but dyslexia could be the cause of people's spelling mistakes etc. I know I guy who can spell 'hour' "hoer" in one sentence, then "ower" literally in the next line. He just spells it how he thinks it sounds. I think this guy's dyslexia is quite severe as he has to look at his hands to know which side is left or right. Not really a reason to get worker up about. Maybe if the guys/gals read their posts back before posting, it would make easier reading, but this is a unicycling, not English forum after all.

PopeSamXVI
2004-07-16, 06:23 PM
Grammar Gestapo.

I haven't been Grammar Police since 6th grade when I started paying attention to English class.

Catboy
2004-07-17, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by unibrow
i have no respect for you "cat boy",

All this time and your still a jerk off.

Justin

And I, You. So its agreed we are in official angryness on the net, but if we ever meet in real life, lets try to make it a different story.

P.S. it's Catboy, not cat boy, not bat boy, not bacon face, not anything but Catboy.

PopeSamXVI
2004-07-17, 03:12 AM
Oh Bacon Face, you so crazy.

Tim
2004-07-17, 05:20 AM
Raw or cooked bacon?

unibrow
2004-07-17, 05:38 AM
nope, ill hate u forever
i hold grudges so you can just eat my ass.

Cat Boy

justin.

PopeSamXVI
2004-07-17, 06:02 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh! Burned! It's on baby!

paco
2004-07-17, 04:04 PM
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."
-My mom

phil
2004-07-17, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by paco
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."
-My mom
The Internet would never have taken off if everyone took heed of that.

Phil

PopeSamXVI
2004-07-17, 06:12 PM
Seriously.

Catboy
2004-07-17, 10:29 PM
Ok, be that way, I have no problem with it. But I will never eat yoour ass, spooning is for gay lovers, I am not going to make a judgement on your sexual preferences of men.

P.S. Cooked bacon, or the Hormel microwave kind! OOOh sweet sweet bacon, king of all pigs.

PopeSamXVI
2004-07-18, 12:54 AM
Don't you mean pig parts?

Definitely not Kosher.

Murde Mental
2004-07-19, 09:18 PM
Can't we all just get along!?

Murde Mental
2004-07-19, 09:20 PM
All brontosauruses are thin at one end, then much much thicker in the middle and thin again at the far end.

I'll leave you all to think about this.

PopeSamXVI
2004-07-20, 12:50 AM
Not if you look at it straight on.

Murde Mental
2004-07-20, 01:59 PM
Well yeah it is. The brontosaurus itself is still thin-thick-thin but from what you see it's just thick.

Then again, if a tree falls into the forest and nobody's there to hear it (nobody not Nobody) does it still make a sound?

thinuniking
2004-07-20, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by one wheeled stallion
Not to get stuck into any bitching or anything, but dyslexia could be the cause of people's spelling mistakes etc. I know I guy who can spell 'hour' "hoer" in one sentence, then "ower" literally in the next line. He just spells it how he thinks it sounds. I think this guy's dyslexia is quite severe as he has to look at his hands to know which side is left or right. Not really a reason to get worker up about. Maybe if the guys/gals read their posts back before posting, it would make easier reading, but this is a unicycling, not English forum after all.

I for one am dyslexic(mildly though) most of my misstakes are because i don't check back through. The thing that really really really annoys me is when someone replys just to "dis" your spelling and it ends up being a thread about spelling not about your actual question!So I am with the ROYAL RIDERS all the way you guy's still rock!!
Ben

PopeSamXVI
2004-07-20, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Murde Mental
Well yeah it is. The brontosaurus itself is still thin-thick-thin but from what you see it's just thick.

Then again, if a tree falls into the forest and nobody's there to hear it (nobody not Nobody) does it still make a sound?

Here's a perfect opportunity for the theory of relativity to come in, but I won't. It'd take too long and I might be wrong.

Jkohse
2008-12-02, 01:28 AM
WOW!

everytime i read this i get a good laugh, ahh... the good old days eh guys and gals?

I want to throw out a formal apology for all of this, they joys of being 13 or 14 whatever age i was. This is still kind of fun to dig up every now and then. Its almost like a family reunion of flame wars.

are you still around nick?

beeper
2008-12-02, 01:42 AM
WOW!

everytime i read this i get a good laugh, ahh... the good old days eh guys and gals?

I want to throw out a formal apology for all of this, they joys of being 13 or 14 whatever age i was. This is still kind of fun to dig up every now and then. Its almost like a family reunion of flame wars.

Haha, I read this and thought it was from a day ago or something, then I looked at the date haha.. I read what you posted and I was thinking there was no way it could be you. Clearly you have grown up haha.

Jeremy R
2008-12-02, 03:01 AM
Sorry.... You used to be a giant douchebag.

pedrotejada
2008-12-02, 03:33 AM
WOW!

Funny, in 2002 everybody was hating you, and in 2005 you was in Defect with the best riders around in those days... Even Ryan said stuff about you. Didnīt you guys had some fun while filming defect? :eek:

CoreTechs
2008-12-02, 05:11 AM
Hmm... From what I know about you through the forums, I would never have guessed that there would be a thread like this. But that's cool that you dug it up and joked about it. Hehe.

Maybe we'll have the same kind of transformation in some current members... One could only hope. Hehe.:rolleyes:

Jkohse
2011-09-03, 02:59 AM
Every few years or so i'll pull this bad boy up from the depths of the archives and have a read.

well that time has come once again. lets use this as a "what not to do"

I do remember how the forum use to be and there were a lot less riders, videos, and all the fun stuff we have today. Its really awesome that this is all still going, i never thought i see unicycling get to where it is today!

Anyways. Enjoy if this is your first time reading :rolleyes:

shadymilkman
2011-09-05, 12:46 AM
http://www.marriedtothesea.com/062610/first-place-at-internet.gif

nick
2011-09-12, 01:33 PM
Hey Justin,

I'm still around, every once in a while anyway.

Glad to see you're not taking the past too seriously. Looking back I'm not proud of that thread (or really most of what I've posted on this forum). People change, you've clearly done a nice job with that. I hope I have too.

Best,

-Nick

Danni
2011-09-12, 07:49 PM
lol good job justin ;).