Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unisalg.dk Sponsorship Request

HI

After a long time of filming editing and converting (did that like 8 times because of small things missing everytime ) It's done! The quality really sucks, but my camera SUCKS (I will buy a new one as soon as I can effort to buy one )! Unisalg.dk has lost a very good flatland unicyclist on their team (because he quited unicycling) so now they seek a new flat/street/trial unicyclist. Think it's the last time I'm making such a long video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYkK5F-PTwk"]YouTube - 2nd Sponsorship Request[/ame]
    ~An)-On
    Danish Trial Team

I ride one wheel cus it's way more sustainable than riding two!

realy nice, I hope you get the sponsor

Comment

2:35 was cool! Lots of parts were cool. I looooooooove your creative style! And your still young, have LOTS of potential. I hope you get your sponsorship.
      Sauron Zerg
      You're so noob you prehop before you prehop!
      Its not about the tricks you do, its how you use them

Ya'reeeee

Comment

I liked all of the interesting and different tricks and lines you did. Very creative! And your unispins are really fast!
        My Website: www.Unitips.ca for trick tips and gear advice!

Visit Municycle.ca Canada's online unicycle source!

Check out the Municycle.ca Blog for news, tutorials and more!

Comment

Originally posted by unicycledood View Post
          2:35 was cool! Lots of parts were cool. I looooooooove your creative style! And your still young, have LOTS of potential. I hope you get your sponsorship.
          Yeah when I saw that I was all like "Ohhhhh!!!!!" like someone just told a great yo mamma joke.

Great video, gl with sponsor. If nothing else, you gained a subscriber from me. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Your unispins look so steezy on that flat uni! Pretty much everything was very creative.
            youtube.com/matthpeder
            vimeo.com/matthewpederson

Comment

Yeah dude, that what looking pretty ILL! Keep us posted on whether or not you get your sponsorship!

PS: no sweat if you don't get it...I remember what my dad once told me, "son, don't work where you play". I used to teach climbing AND climb for a living, now I do it for fun.
              Last edited by BlueFlyer83; 2011-05-17, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by unicycledood View Post
                Thanks I've also dreamed about that flip since I learned Crankflip
                ~An)-On
                Danish Trial Team

Comment

Originally posted by BlueFlyer83 View Post
                  PS: no sweat if you don't get it...I remember what my dad once told me, "son, don't work where you play". I used to teach climbing AND climb for a living, now I do it for fun.
                  Well even though a sponsorship isn't a work (well in some way it is, but I don't think it like a work) I will remember that advice!
                  ~An)-On
                  Danish Trial Team

Comment

very nice, the flip onto 4 pallets was sick. the creative flatland and flip tricks also! good luck with the sponsorship
                    Unicycling is almost as good as food, and that's saying something!!

http://www.unicycle.com.au/

Comment

Duuuude your vid was splendiferous!!

Hope you get your sponsor...Keep us posted
                      Quote Uni57: Unicyclists are the nicest people! Both on and off the Internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X