• Show
Clear All

That was a hick-quint, right?
    CLEAN SWABS

Comment

Originally posted by Tim3 View Post
      That was a hick-quint, right?
      no, but is still AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Great job on the editing, Jim Always fun to watch your vids.

Great riding in it too!
      If you feel for it, just do it!

O---(First place HICK DOUBLE )---O
      O---(sorry if I write bad english)---O

Comment

Jim!

I already commented on FB, but that's just awesome! I showed at my work and the guy were impressed with the quality of all the thing! And it was all done with HandyCams !

You better be there next winter ! This time I'm earlier than before: Already got my airplane tickets... Going to stay 2 months in Europe riding! Maybe I will spend some days in Hungary too

Thanks for that! I've already watched it 254654 times and I plan to do it more!

PS: Next year we should rent (I'll bring mine, but olaf may be able to get it), some led lights... Like Lite Panels ones... To use as fill light and get footage in a lower gain (less grain) I'll work for that

Brazilian Unicycling Team

Gobble, Gobble!

Comment

thats awsome
          i wish i was thare
          Balance is key

Comment

Originally posted by pedrotejada View Post
            Jim!

I already commented on FB, but that's just awesome! I showed at my work and the guy were impressed with the quality of all the thing! And it was all done with HandyCams !

You better be there next winter ! This time I'm earlier than before: Already got my airplane tickets... Going to stay 2 months in Europe riding! Maybe I will spend some days in Hungary too

Thanks for that! I've already watched it 254654 times and I plan to do it more!

PS: Next year we should rent (I'll bring mine, but olaf may be able to get it), some led lights... Like Lite Panels ones... To use as fill light and get footage in a lower gain (less grain) I'll work for that
            Thanks man!
            I think i'll be there, but i may not be making that video, idk yet...
            That 2 month long european trip sounds good, you should definitely stop by Budapest!
            www.sinco.hu

sinco on Facebook
            sinco on Twitter

Comment

Haha! Great video and i like spencer's interviews
              Male Expert Junior Trials - 1st :: Uninats 2010
              Member of SA'll Good You mad coz I be stylin'?
              Need a new tyre??

"Its not because things are difficult that we don't dare; it's because we don't dare that things are difficult."

Comment

Working...
              X