Frontflip (On TV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontflip (On TV)

Hey guys, here is a little edit of Frontflip dismounts I made. It was filmed for TV back in March 2010.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWgYu5Clg34"]YouTube- Frontflip Dismount (On TV)[/ame]

November 2009: 2nd or 3rd time I tried it

Febuary 2010: Practicing for my routine for the National Circus Show Audition (it was my final trick in my act).

March/May 2010: Filmed in March for TV, was show on TV in May.

The March/May frontflip is part of a TV coverage of about 3 minutes interview with coolriding. If you want to check it out, just click the link and skip to 11:50. Hopefully I'll find a way to get it on youtube.

http://www.vrak.tv/webtele/dominic-paquette-10906/
    Last edited by emile; 2010-05-24, 01:44 PM.

you can try and play the whole video in fullscreen and record using fraps or something if you really want it on youtube, that'd be nice because it says that im not in the valid country to watch the video, at least i got some french practise
    Trip down south 2011 - Alister Burt & Simon Berry
    107cm sidehop

Comment

Originally posted by AlisterBurt View Post
      you can try and play the whole video in fullscreen and record using fraps or something if you really want it on youtube, that'd be nice because it says that im not in the valid country to watch the video, at least i got some french practise
      That's what I did earlier today, I'm uploading it on youtube at the moment.

Comment

That looks pretty awesome! How long did it take you to learn that? Do you have any videos of your routine?

Comment

Very impressive! How long did it take you to learn that? Do you have any videos of your Circus routine?
          My Ultimate Wheel Tricks Video

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Soumiatin View Post
            Very impressive! How long did it take you to learn that? Do you have any videos of your Circus routine?
            Thanks. Hmmm, about an hour I think. But I did it gradually, jump, jump dive, jump frontflip (landed seated) than complete frontflip dismount.

Comment

What song was that at the end?
              Impressive flip!

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                What song was that at the end?
                Impressive flip!
                It was the same song through the whole vid, Black Dahlia by Hollywood Undead.
                Thank you.

Comment

looks really controlled
                  i donīt know what i should enter here

Comment

nice tuck with good speed on the rotation. It looks good.

Comment

Working...
                    X