Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings! Beginner saying Hi!

Hi!

My name is Martin and I am 40 years young. Started out unicycle one month ago. And I'm from Sweden.

Bought a new camera to a month ago and this is my two first movies.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgzRIZd7lVI"]YouTube - Learning to unicycle day 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F7BUdnSTHg"]YouTube - MUni in Siknaes[/ame]

Wow, you're doing great after one month! Looks like you have some great beginner muni trails -- have fun on those!

I like the dogs too. I thought the wolfhound (?) was a mule at first...

Comment

Thanks alot. I am enjoying it very much. I'm totally hooked. Guinness ( The Irish Wolfhound ) has been called alot but never a mule

Comment

Looks good.
        Keep it up!
        You're just too uncreative unigurd xD as your sig! - Lindae

Gosh Unigurd, I didn't realize you were such a beast! - Pigs on Unicycles

UDC Denmark - Unisalg

Trials
        Street

Comment

Welcome to the forums Marty! Always great to see more "middle-aged kids" getting into the one-wheeled world!
          Last edited by MuniAddict; 2009-10-16, 06:10 PM.
          Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
          Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
          -Dani Buron

Website
          Videos
          Facebook

Comment

Hooked ...

Originally posted by Marty69 View Post
            ... I'm totally hooked.

Great!
            Have fun.
            Ride every day.
            Enjoy.
            You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself....

Comment

Thanks everyone! I will. Was just out an hour and half on trails near by. Totally exhausted now. A shower and a beer and a bit of stretching and I will be okay again.

Made a little more progress today and didn't upd on every root. Also met a mountain biker who said - I thought this was though and gave me a big grin

I love it. Tomorrow I will practice stand still. I need to learn to jump and idle.

/Marty
              Last edited by Marty69; 2009-10-17, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty69 View Post
                Thanks alot. I am enjoying it very much. I'm totally hooked. Guinness ( The Irish Wolfhound ) has been called alot but never a mule
                Oh, oops. I might have been thinking mule deer when I said that - we have a lot of those around here, but what I meant was donkey, not mule. Y'know, the cute little burros. Though I suppose it's not more of a compliment calling your dog an ass...
                Attached Files

Comment

Haha! No worries mate. Ha can be a real ass sometimes.

Comment

Haha! No worries mate. Ha can be a real ass sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                    X