High Roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Roller

Beautiful day for some fun cokering at the beach! I used four filming methods; Follow tracking, tripod, pov and ucc--car tag! Should be ready for more extreme riding soon, now that me ankle is almost healed.

Wooo! This marks my 200th video!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPY_NGemYK4&fmt=18"]YouTube - High Roller: Coker unicycling[/ame]
    Last edited by MuniAddict; 2009-09-21, 04:26 AM.
    Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
    Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
    -Dani Buron

Website
    Videos
    Facebook

Great video as always Terry. You might have to give the follow cam operator a drink prior to filiming just to help reduce some of their shakeness.
    Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can piss a hole through a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Harley View Post
      Great video as always Terry. You might have to give the follow cam operator a drink prior to filiming just to help reduce some of their shakeness.
      Haha thanks. The follow tracking was a spur of the moment thing; the filmer was just someone at the beach I asked to do it. But it sure illustrates just how dramatically smoother the ucc is than pretty much anything else. And the follow tracking was on smooth, paved ground! Even the most professional helmet cam stuff on trails is still bumpy & shaky.
      -Dani Buron

Website
      Videos
      Facebook

Comment

Looks like fun terry. I'm gonna have to get me one of dem dere unicycles!
        I have my moments...

Comment

Originally posted by Michaelgoround View Post
          Looks like fun terry. I'm gonna have to get me one of dem dere unicycles!
          yeah they are so fun and I love mine, but I'm going to sell it.
          -Dani Buron

Website
          Videos
          Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MuniAddict View Post
            yeah they are so fun and I love mine, but I'm going to sell it.
            Eying up a new KH36 are we?
            Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can piss a hole through a rock.

Comment

Eying up a new KH36 are we?
              Like a laser beam!
              -Dani Buron

Website
              Videos
              Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MuniAddict View Post
                Like a laser beam!
                I'm very happy with my KH 36. I have added the new seat, KH handle bar and Magura brake.

As a long time rider of 36'ers you will probably notice a great difference in the stability of the frame.

Comment

I'm very happy with my KH 36. I have added the new seat, KH handle bar and Magura brake.

As a long time rider of 36'ers you will probably notice a great difference in the stability of the frame.
                  Plus I'm guessing the splined hub & cranks will last much longer than the square taper, and withstand drops a lot better...within reason, lol.
                  -Dani Buron

Website
                  Videos
                  Facebook

Comment

Nice Terry!
                    I got a ride in today and busted a brake line...... garsh!
                    always love your vids.
                    Shug
                    I Need Stitches In My Britches ...... Industrial Strength Chafing

My YouTube Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Shug View Post
                      Nice Terry!
                      I got a ride in today and busted a brake line...... garsh!
                      always love your vids.
                      Shug
                      Thanks Sean. How did you "break your brake"? Is it hydraulic or a cable type? I'm guessing hydraulic and that's happened to be also, but on my MUni. On my old magura set up, the crossover cable connectors we aluminum, and very prone to breaking. My current set up has steel connectors, and I haven't had any problems whatsoever. I think udc calls it the "plasmatic" crossover and it's really a lot beefier and stronger.
                      Last edited by MuniAddict; 2009-09-22, 12:03 AM.
                      -Dani Buron

Website
                      Videos
                      Facebook

Comment

Clearly the "follow cam" is a helium filled balloon.

Comment

Congratulations on your double century Terry.Regarding your plans to sell your 36er to upgrade I really think you should keep it for prosperity,I'm sure you would have room in one of those sheds of yours and after all you and that uni have been through it deserves to be looked after.
                          once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago

my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/betterforks

Comment

lol Way to show those two wheeled freaks a thing or two! Man, they just wouldn't move... Once again great video and riding! 200 vids and I hope more to come.
                            Last edited by Nomadic; 2009-09-22, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phthoruth View Post
                              Clearly the "follow cam" is a helium filled balloon.
                              Dang, now everybody knows the secret! (hey that's actually not a bad idea! )

Originally posted by dangerdog View Post
                              Congratulations on your double century Terry.Regarding your plans to sell your 36er to upgrade I really think you should keep it for prosperity,I'm sure you would have room in one of those sheds of yours and after all you and that uni have been through it deserves to be looked after.
                              Thanks. I think you have a good point, plus I can keep it as a loaner or back up!

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                              lol Way to show those two wheeled freaks a thing or two! Man, they just wouldn't move... Once again great video and riding! 200 vids and I hope more to come.
                              Thanks! I'll keep making videos until I get it right, lol!
                              Last edited by MuniAddict; 2009-09-22, 06:08 PM.
                              -Dani Buron

Website
                              Videos
                              Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X