Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Yellow T-shirt Vid!

Hello!
    I finally found how to make videos with the clip from my camcorder. I made a little video, this is the first one I edit so it's not going to be as good as the other videos before, I hope you'll like it anyway. I had to edit it three times because my computer is too stupid. So, Enjoy!
    [ame="http://www.vimeo.com/5581100"]A Yellow T-shirt Vid[/ame]
    Comment Please!
    Jakob F.

ooh yellow lol

Not too bad.
    This is no longer a blank signature, that is all

Comment

Nice 4 stair jump. I've just been able to do 3 semi-consistently.
      ~Benjamin
      ><>Unicycle For Christ<><

No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats, approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less.

Comment

I bet he called it a yellow t-shirt because he was wearing a yellow t-shirt the whole time.
        I have my moments...

Comment

nice man! i love doing still stands to crankflip its so much fun you have the same stance as me but you do your crankroll's are different...first leg is the same but i pass the seat through my legs then bring the right foot around do you think its easier your way?
          Unicycling is almost as good as food, and that's saying something!!

http://www.unicycle.com.au/

Comment

I liked the stillstand-lateflip Cool video. Rolling wraps would be so much easier for you if you kept the wheel rolling the whole time
            Passionate flatland unicyclist from Pennsylvania in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Michaelgoround View Post
              I bet he called it a yellow t-shirt because he was wearing a yellow t-shirt the whole time.
              Nah dude, the bands lead singer used to be in a band that was famous for fluro yellow t-shirts. The band then later changed their name to, unicycling in yellow.

True story.
              Sauron Zerg
              You're so noob you prehop before you prehop!
              Its not about the tricks you do, its how you use them

Ya'reeeee

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments

Originally posted by doamono View Post
                nice man! i love doing still stands to crankflip its so much fun you have the same stance as me but you do your crankroll's are different...first leg is the same but i pass the seat through my legs then bring the right foot around do you think its easier your way?
                hmm, I dont really know what you mean. It may be only a preference. I can't really answer.

Originally posted by unicycledood View Post
                Nah dude, the bands lead singer used to be in a band that was famous for fluro yellow t-shirts. The band then later changed their name to, unicycling in yellow.

True story.
                What?! I choose that title because when I was watching my clips, I saw that I had a yellow t-shirt in every clip. I would've probably called it Riding outside if I wasn't wearing a yellow T-shirt
                Jakob F.

Comment

I lied :P
                  Sauron Zerg
                  You're so noob you prehop before you prehop!
                  Its not about the tricks you do, its how you use them

Ya'reeeee

Comment

Terrific!
                    I Need Stitches In My Britches ...... Industrial Strength Chafing

My YouTube Videos

Comment

Thanks. I'll try to find more Trials spots for the next vid I'll make, Those are the only one not far drom my place
                      Jakob F.

Comment

Working...
                      X