Mel Hall, legendary unicyclist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel Hall, legendary unicyclist

Here is the clip of legendary unicyclist Mel Hall from the movie "Sensations of 1945". I had the opportunity to work with Mel in the 1980s when he was performing as Happy the Clown. He did a great (and very clownish) handlebar routine, a hint of which you can see in this clip. And, of course, there is his upside down giraffe unicycle trick. Mel was a fine hand balancer, which no doubt helped him perform this. If this url doesn't take, just go to YouTube and type in Mel Hall.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ycs2Un8Qyg>
    Last edited by Jim Bayliss; 2009-05-15, 04:01 PM.

That was pretty awesome, eh?

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ycs2Un8Qyg"]YouTube - Mel Hall, one of the all time top unicyclists.[/ame]

EDIT: Wow that was pretty cool, the girafe mount was extreme. I loved the hand pedaling on the mini girafe!
      Last edited by Emile.m; 2009-05-15, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Emile.m View Post

EDIT: Wow that was pretty cool, the girafe mount was extreme. I loved the hand pedaling on the mini girafe!
        Wow 1+
        Videos:
        Tr1alz
        2rialz
        Street 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Emile.m View Post
          YouTube - Mel Hall, one of the all time top unicyclists.

He aint gunna want to get it wrong with all those girls around him
          Off Topic:For my play at school that our year HAS to do is Guys and Dolls and they let me uicycle in that so i suppose its not all that bad but if anyone has seen it or knows about it im in the mission band to fight the sinners....on a unicycle
          ##########
          ##########
          ##########

ENGLAND!!
          180 UNISPIN

Comment

Originally posted by molehill View Post
            He aint gunna want to get it wrong with all those girls around him
            Off Topic:For my play at school that our year HAS to do is Guys and Dolls and they let me uicycle in that so i suppose its not all that bad but if anyone has seen it or knows about it im in the mission band to fight the sinners....on a unicycle
            a few weeks ago i was in our schools play seussical and i was in the circus mugurcus (or whatever you call it) on a unicycle.
            sponsored by:
            www.sixsixone.com

Comment

Great, now I need a mini giraffe and some arm guards

Comment

Working...
              X