Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have the coolest trampoline ever

Comment

sigve, that'd be awesome, I'm gonna make a november video. If I remember, I'll make it a callout to you.
      COLBY
      THOM BROS

Comment

okay man i will try make a video but im waiting because a good friend of mine is playing a CD with his band and i promised to use his song in my next video.. they are finished recoring today so i guess i will be ready pretty soon.. if there is anything lets take it on private messages so i dont ruin your video thread sorry
        Sorry for my english it's not great, but I work hard to get it better

Comment

you used my song!!! (jack johnson)
          oh well nice video. haha

Comment

Your hops are good. Around 25inches right? That's pretty damn good static.

Focus more on technical stuff like a 25in jump up to something 2inches wide or so, then keep getting skinnier as you progress. Keep at the stand stills. Maybe start to develop a prehop if your wanting more height. It'll feel weird at first. I quit prehops for a while until recently, play around with how far you start away from the object and stuff like that so you can dial it in perfect. When you start doing really hard prehop your going to want your pressure pretty damn high. Pump it up more than you think you'll need. The harder the tire the more rebound your going to get, to a certain point.

Comment

nice video but the song isnt by queen its by David Bowie
              Unicycling Has Changed My Life
              WEBSITE
              UNICYCLES
              VIDEOS

Comment

That's what the album said, I just didn't want people a ton of people telling me it was queen. But your right, it is David Bowie.
                COLBY
                THOM BROS

Comment

I loved the part where you wore a helmet while doing natural trials on the rocks.
                  )-Crankflip-'O, 3rd place
                  Clean Crankflip Vid!

Comment

Working...
                  X