X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Ah I was about to post that ^.

Anyways cool video shaun, makes me want to get out and ride again (I havent rode one time since getting back from naucc in July).
      Reply 23K, 25K, post 29K, reply 37K, post 41K, post 47K, and reply 61K in most replys!!!

My Gallery UPDATED 06/19/07

Comment

We need more publisity for unicycling. I think Shaun is doing well.
        Sauron Zerg
        You're so noob you prehop before you prehop!
        Its not about the tricks you do, its how you use them

Ya'reeeee

Comment

Congrats Shaun. This is a really good vid and it's sweet that it is getting so much publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by unifreak7
            Mawesome, you just got Luke in a LOT of trouble. Congrats!

This is the most highlighted video made. That's the idea. I'm not putting pesonality in it anymore, i'm growing up on the idea of filming now. Nothing really funny anymore.

Mawesome, also nothing new was in this video. I've flipped to rail before, treydoubles have been done, Justin has blunted park rails before, 7spins, years old, manny pad stuff was easy, so yeah. Nothing new in this video. Cept the stupid trick big backflip. Idiotic trick. That was my hop btw, I didn't care.

The music means a lot to me, it has an emotional attachment, so I figured it would be best. But yeah, it was kinda tough to edit to.

Appreciate all the good comments even some bad (but i'm not really make videos anymore). This video is for me and people seeing the extreme side of things. That's why the e-mails and myspace address are in it. This vid will be in a lot of places within a few days.

-Shaun Johanneson
            why no personality? i think that makes the video just that much more interesting...
            *)---SuperWrap-'O,*
            SF Riders...Thats the Struggle
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGdtjfEsws0

Comment

Working...
            X