2. Jordan Barkey

Thanks

Jordan
    Isaac Steiner
    61.11%
    Jordan Barkey
    38.89%

The poll is expired.

i find the vid of isaak steiner is better but the other video is also good.
    (sorry fot my bad english)
    Sponsors:

Comment

Steiner because there was not a much down time. But that music was horrible why does snoop dogg have to ruin good songs instead of just making writing his own crap?
      If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an expert in gay trickery.
      Ivan

Comment

Originally posted by qhxakg
        Steiner because there was not a much down time. But that music was horrible why does snoop dogg have to ruin good songs instead of just making writing his own crap?

That is rap. No originality, just copies and loops from everything else, then they rap over it. I hate it, I mean, if they took away the rapping on some of the songs, you end up with some great sounding instrumental techno trancy stuff going on.
        Just bumming around MR~~~~~~~~~Team Forrest~~~~~~~~~Team Dirty Bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Check out my Band.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!Quack!~~~~Team Spencer!~~~Member of the MRIS.
        Want some advice? Do better.
        ~Jerrick

Comment

I liked Jordans better but i liked isaacs wheelwalking...
          hey cockman

Comment

I didn't like the music in either of them, but I liked jordan's better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerrick
              That is rap. No originality, just copies and loops from everything else, then they rap over it. I hate it, I mean, if they took away the rapping on some of the songs, you end up with some great sounding instrumental techno trancy stuff going on.
              Yeah i hate rap, and it sucks because that is mostly what my generation is listening to.
              It annoys me because all you have to do nowadays is get shot and you are famous there is no talent writing or instrumentals.
              If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an expert in gay trickery.
              Ivan

Comment

I gotta go with Issac's entirely based on editing, filming and the fitting of music to the shots. It's not the type of music that matters, it's how well it fits what you were doing. Rap's not my favourite, but if it fits, it fits.

Sean

Comment

Hi guys. Awesome work, both of you. I would love to be able to do stuff like that, and I liked the contrast in music and styles between the videos.

I'm forty and I'm a mother, so I can say this: WEAR HELMETS, YA BOZOS!!
                  Broken arms and legs tend to heal, but head injuries are for LIFE. Go to your local chronic care facility or old age home and meet some brain-injured people. It can happen to you. Why risk wasting all that talent?

Comment

I like Jordan's one better cause of the bail at the beginning.
                    Last edited by ╔mile5; 2007-09-29, 01:26 AM.
                    2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

Comment

Originally posted by fortyandlearning
                      Hi guys. Awesome work, both of you. I would love to be able to do stuff like that, and I liked the contrast in music and styles between the videos.

I'm forty and I'm a mother, so I can say this: WEAR HELMETS, YA BOZOS!!
                      Broken arms and legs tend to heal, but head injuries are for LIFE. Go to your local chronic care facility or old age home and meet some brain-injured people. It can happen to you. Why risk wasting all that talent?
                      YEAH YA BOZOS...i myself dont wear one because i cannot afford both a new uni AND a helmet
                      Last edited by Spoonthumb; 2007-09-29, 01:30 AM.
                      hey cockman

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonthumb
                        YEAH YA BOZOS...i myself dont wear one because i cannot afford both a new uni AND a helmet
                        A basic entry-level bike helmet that will do the job is about $10. It may not be the coollest, but needing to be diapered and fed isn't all that cool, either.

Comment

On how good the vid was, Issac wins. Put together well.
                          I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!

Comment

Solely based on editing and video/filming quality I would have to say Issac's. I like both styles of riding but Issac's video held my attention better, because the angles and editing fit well with the style of riding and all of that fit well with the music. Both Jordan and Issac put out very good videos though, congrats to you both!
                            BUY MY SHIRTS AND STUFF
                            WATCH MY VIDEOS
                            Uniman Comics
                            Original Thread for Uniman
                            Sigged Quotes

Comment

I like them both. I can't make up my mind which I like more though.
                              Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What's next?
                              Learn2Ride&doTricks
                              TrialsClasses&Building

Comment

Working...
                              X