Some more Muni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more Muni

Hey guys, just want to share with you my most recent video of some Muni around a reservoir in South Wales. I hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEn24ZCnp2k

p.s. I am still a complete novice at video editing, so if you guys have any tips for the production of my future videos, I would be grateful to receive them.

Matt.

Nice Video and good riding!

I recommend learning some basic color corection, you had difficult light conditions for filming (shadows from the trees, but bright sun, bringing down the contrast a bit would have helped some clips...
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. -Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by finnspin View Post
      Nice Video and good riding!

I recommend learning some basic color corection, you had difficult light conditions for filming (shadows from the trees, but bright sun, bringing down the contrast a bit would have helped some clips...
      Ahh, yes, I see! Thank you very much for pointing this out to me! I will work on that in my next video which I am planning to get some clips tomorrow for.

Comment

My video production advice for you is to not film against the lights. Good video btw, nevertheless. Love the music used.

Comment

Nice to see another Llanelli rider.
          In my younger, fitter days I could make it from the reservoir to the car park in one go.
          Now I think I'd cough up a lung.
          Give us a shout if you fancy a ride.

Comment

Nice little video. Looks like enjoyable riding.
            My first novel, Bridge of Otherwhere, Michael Wilkinson, on Kindle. A tale of subtle magic, mystery, friendship and love. Tinyurl.com/Bridge-of-Otherwhere For US$ page: TinyURL.com/OtherwhereBridge

Comment

Working...
            X