Riding a unicycle part 47: Nimbus Hatchet Winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding a unicycle part 47: Nimbus Hatchet Winter

Short video. I struggled a bit on the soft and heavy snow and narrow track. Without the fat Dillinger tyre, I don't think I could have done any riding at all.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AciU1Jhs3k0"]Riding a unicycle part 47: Nimbus Hatchet Winter - YouTube[/ame]
    UniMyra's YouTube channel

Originally posted by fetzenschorsch View Post
    So I wish me a hatchet video in deep snow for christmas
    Some wishes are fullfilled lately
    PS: What kind of cranks are you riding, seems to be a bit longer than the standard 150mm ventures.
    And the tire pressure seems to be harder than in "P enhjuling del 39".
    Besides I like your norwegian titles of your videos much better than the english.
    George
    Oldest kid in town - neighbour

Comment

Originally posted by fetzenschorsch View Post
      Some wishes are fullfilled lately
      PS: What kind of cranks are you riding, seems to be a bit longer than the standard 150mm ventures.
      And the tire pressure seems to be harder than in "P enhjuling del 39".
      Besides I like your norwegian titles of your videos much better than the english.
      George
      The cranks are standard 150 mm. I've tried longer, but didn't like it. You are correct about the tyre pressure. In the summer time I run about 10-11 psi, and now it was probably 15 - 18 psi. The reason I use english titles now is because I wanted them to be more searchable. I wish my riding was better, but the whole filming session was a bit stressfull, because I didn't have good light for very long.
      UniMyra's YouTube channel

Comment

Working...
      X