Peter's Unicycling Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter's Unicycling Progress

Bekah's brother, Peter, (12) recently learned to ride bekah's little unicycle, so we filmed a video each day for 6 days about his progress . Please watch, like, comment and subscribe to see more videos from our YouTube channel, Aflat Tyre. We hope you enjoy it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zt0DDlHm1o

Nice and cute video.
    I shared the link with my girlfriend who is learning unicycling, 4th session, able to ride 50 meters when holding my hand with her right hand while I walk by her side, and about 2 pedal spins without any help.
    Learning at 40+ takes longer than when you are pretty much younger, but I'm happy with her progress.
    It took me about 20 hours, alone with a muni24, I wish I had someone to help me getting the forward/backward balance before I start pedaling by myself, it greatly accelerates the process I think.

keep going on!
    - Geared kh36 + Nightrider Lite + Kh Tbar + HS33
    - Qu-ax 36" + nightrider +Q-handle+ cable rim brake
    - kh 29" + knard 29x3+ kh Tbar + HS33
    - Qu-ax trial 19"
    -24"&26" wheels and forks and spare stuffs.

Comment

Great progress!

I think I might be noticing that your daughter's left shoulder may be getting lower than her right one, due to all that spotting.

Keep up the good work guys, It's always nice to have someone to ride with.
      Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can piss a hole through a rock.

Comment

Great video on several levels: It demonstrates how perseverance pays off; it shows how difficult it is getting started; it shows how beginner unicyclists often need someone "to lean on", literally and figuratively; and it shows how, after a lot of hard work, things can start to "click" (I'm referring to day 6).

Comment

Thanks! Our Dad learnt when he was 39 and it took him about 3 months! :0
          Last edited by aflat tyre; 2016-04-11, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elpuebloUNIdo View Post
            Great video on several levels: It demonstrates how perseverance pays off; it shows how difficult it is getting started; it shows how beginner unicyclists often need someone "to lean on", literally and figuratively; and it shows how, after a lot of hard work, things can start to "click" (I'm referring to day 6).
            Agreed. Nice work Peter!
            2016 KH Evolution of Balance Award
            Follow our journey!
            Uni Girls Kick Alps www.kickalps.com
            -Kelli

Comment

Working...
            X