UniNoli - Flatland 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UniNoli - Flatland 2015

Stopped riding street and moved on from muni to focus on flatland. It's so easy! I progressed in no time. Should've been riding flatland all along

https://youtu.be/OZ6P-qRUPuU

(already shared on Facebook, so you may have seen it there)
    Last edited by thenoli; 2015-07-09, 09:19 AM.

Here's the embed code (though it never seems to work for me).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OZ6P-qRUPuU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

hey Noli...stop scaring the little kids at the skate park! Kidding..heh. VERY kewl video. Mad skillz. Flatland usually puts me to sleep, but you got some trix I've never seen. Nice.

Comment

Uni

I have never ever drive this bycycle
        Water Purification Systems
        Water Treatment Systems
        Emergency Preparedness Supplies
        Home Water Filtration Systems

Comment

Cool vid.

I don't think I've ever seen those "pedal rev/grinds" before
          Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What's next?
          Learn2Ride&doTricks
          TrialsClasses&Building

Comment

Those are called "swivel grinds". The one where you go back and forth is a swivel rewind, or swivel rewind replay if you go back and forth and back again. Not many people do swivel grinds, and I only know one other person who's done a swivel rewind.

Comment

Just ran into this again

Thought of a really cool shot. Where you are standing against the wall of those stairs @ 1:10. As your camera person (w/ the camera on a tripod, and the mount relatively stiff so the camera wont move if they let go) is panning across, being careful to stay at a constant pace. Just as you come out of frame they stop. Then you go to the top of the stairs. Your camera person continues to pan at the same speed and you ride into frame and do something down the stairs. Then you edit it so it looks like it was one shot.

If your camera person keeps it smooth and you edit it right it'll look like one shot. And the viewer is saying to themselves "What?!"
              Last edited by skilewis74; 2015-10-14, 02:57 AM.
              Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What's next?
              Learn2Ride&doTricks
              TrialsClasses&Building

Comment

Hey Noli nice vid and nice tricks!

Comment

Working...
                X