Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't my unicycle tire completly centered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't my unicycle tire completly centered?

My unicycle tire isn't completly centered and I side hop better to the left so I tend to go left more. When I hop left it seems to get worse, and when I hop right it seems to straighten out some. But still not in the center. Can someone tell me why this is an
    d how to fix it? Please and thank you!

it the frame bent? mabey one leg shorter? bad wheel built? pictures?
    Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

I don't think so.. Its the Koxx One White Russian and I just got it for Christmas a couple days ago.. My other ones have been off center too.

Comment

i am not sure. paging anyone who can help!
        Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

There are 3 possibilities

1- your frame is bent/bearing holders not aligned

2- your wheel is dished to one side

3- your bearings are sliding on the spindle

What to check:

Measure how far over the rim is from both sides

Remove the wheel and re-install it backwards

If the wheel is still off to the same side the problem is with your frame

If the wheel is off to the opposite side then the problem is with your wheel.

If there are no spacers between the cranks and the bearings then it is possible the bearing is moving, but this is somewhat less likely.
          Last edited by saskatchewanian; 2011-12-27, 06:00 AM.
          My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton

Comment

Working...
          X