tying a unicycle seat HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tying a unicycle seat HELP

i always see people with there seats tied and have this thing dangling behind it................what does this do................and can someone pleeeeezzzzzzzz tell me how to do this

If you like the look of it, you need to get a seat with a cover that is kept on by cinching a shoelace closed (KH, Nimbus, just about any other high-end seat). Then, you may have to replace the existing shoelace with a longer one. After that, cinch it up, tie it tight and let it dangle. I tuck all of mine in the back bumper though because I HATE the lace dangling

Welcome to the forum
    Last edited by Tirving; 2011-04-30, 02:48 PM.

Comment

would a koxx1 seat work

Comment

Originally posted by Unisammie View Post
        would a koxx1 seat work
        Does it have a string that cinches it up that's tied off in the back? If so.... yes.

Comment

Usually it's only done with koxx one seats, because they're stapled on. Most people break the seat base and then they have to take the cover off to put a carbon fiber one in, and then they poke holes in the cover and lace it up. There's not really any reason to do it unless you have to.
          Retired. You can contact me at: belk.julia@gmail.com.

In a previous life:
          2012 Women's Flatland World Champion

Team Mad4One
          Team Unicycle.tv
          Team Elevated Clothing Co.

Truth
          Monarch

Comment

Basically what Julia said... I just took a knife and placed holes down both sides of my seat and laced a shoelace through it.

Comment

Working...
            X